Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Three days later.

    Shen Wei was pulled up from the couch early in the morning, dressed for several hours without even having breakfast, and hurried into the palace.

    Near noon, when she learned that the court was gone, the imperial concubine on the Arhat couch in a scarlet dress smiled at her: "Good boy, you've been sitting here in this palace all morning, and you should be bored, just in time to find you." The prince's elder brother is going to have lunch."

    The concubine Gong looks like she is only in her early thirties, she is bright and charming, it is not difficult to see how youthful she was when she was young, she is the prince's biological mother, Qin Guifei.

    Concubine Qin's family background is not considered prominent, she is just the youngest daughter of a seventh-rank magistrate, but she can't stand her good luck, she will be favored when she enters the palace, and soon gave birth to the second prince.

    At that time, the first prince born to the empress died, and the second prince had both ability and political integrity. At the age of twelve, she was named the crown prince as the eldest son of a concubine. She also became the most noble woman under the empress.

    However, Concubine Qin has no arrogance and airs like a concubine's spoiled concubine, and she is very close to Shen Wei. Not only does she often call her into the palace, but she is also given constant rewards during festivals.

    And every time she enters the palace, she will take the initiative to let her see the prince. In the eyes of others, there is no future mother-in-law who is more generous and considerate than her.

    Shen Hua also thought so in the past, but she didn't know if it was affected by the dream, even though the imperial concubine was still close to her words, she could vaguely see the imperial concubine's eyes, with a seeming impatience.

    It seemed that calling her into the palace was an errand that had to be dealt with.

    But the imperial concubine's gaze was fleeting, so fast that Shen Wei thought it was her own illusion.

    Her long eyelashes trembled, and she showed a shy look: "Your Majesty just loves to tease me." "

    Little girl is thin-skinned, well, go quickly, your prince elder brother went to the imperial study room late, you should cry When the nose."

    Since the concubine said so, Shen Wei had no reason to refuse, so she stood up and left, and was led by the concubine's father-in-law to the East Palace.

    Sure enough, as the imperial concubine expected, she happened to run into the prince Ling Weizhou who came back for lunch break.

    Today is the small court meeting, Ling Weizhou didn't wear court clothes, but stood outside the gate of the East Palace in an apricot yellow satin robe.

    His outline resembles that of an emperor, while his appearance resembles a noble concubine. The warm winter sun fell on his body, making his face like jade, and his dark eyes made him look more serious and affectionate when looking at people.

    Shen Wei had to admit that she was satisfied with the marriage. Apart from the fact that the two were childhood sweethearts, the prince's appearance also played a large part in the reason.

    Her mother is the second daughter of the Marquis of Yongning, and the first queen mother is also from the Su family. When she was young, she often followed her mother into the palace to accompany the queen mother, playing with the princes and princesses.