Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Early the next morning, Shen Wei planned to go to the main courtyard to accompany her mother to have breakfast first, and then go to greet her grandmother together.

    But when I arrived, I found out that today, the mother of the co-payer will see the stewards of various places, and after dinner, she will go to Suxintang alone.

    I didn't want to run into Shen Changzhou who looked sleepy right after he was discharged from the hospital.

    Shen Wei glanced at the sky, and it would be long past the time for the morning class in the academy, "Big brother, why are you playing truant again?"

    Shen Changzhou yawned indifferently: "It's late, anyway, it doesn't matter whether you go or not. If you want to be punished, it's better to go later."

    Shen Wei thought about it carefully, and found it quite reasonable.

    And in Huangshen's short breath, he had naturally walked away from the food box in her hand, and she hurriedly stomped her feet to catch up.

    The food box contained her favorite bamboo rolls, which were fried golden and crispy, but it was not easy to eat fried greasy things in the morning. My mother specially pretended to let her take them home as a snack when she was hungry, but she didn't expect to be cut off.

    Shen Changzhou was really hungry, he held the small bamboo rolls with his fingers without any scruples, and ate one in a few bites.

    Shen Hua was afraid that he would choke while eating, so she dragged him to the corridor to sit and eat, and asked Walnut to pour a pot of tea by the way.

    In less than a quarter of an hour, the plate full of snacks was empty.

    Shen Changzhou stretched comfortably, turned his head to look at his sister, squinted his eyes and nodded on her forehead, and said, "Why are you looking at Yanyan, someone bullied you when you entered the palace?" I felt comfortable after taking a bath last night

    . , but seeing that the pinch mark on the waist lasted for a long time, and thinking of entering the palace with nothing to gain, he tossed and turned all night, so naturally his spirit was not good.

    Hearing Shen Changzhou's question, Shen Wei protected her forehead, feeling grievance welling up in her heart, but she swallowed the words again.

    The opponent is King Su who holds a heavy army, even His Majesty has to look at his face, not to mention that he is not injured, but if he has really let his dog hurt someone, who would dare to offend that evil god for her except parents and brothers.

    No matter how good the crown prince treats her, the two are not yet married.

    It was also because she knew that she couldn't say anything.

    Shen Hua shook her head and said in a low voice: "No, with the prince brother here, who dares to bully me."

    Shen Changzhou clicked his tongue softly, "I haven't married yet."

    Shen Hua was not in the mood to be shy, only worried about entering the palace next time When I ran into that evil god again, thinking that her brother had a lot of friends in the academy and knew a lot of news, he decided to inquire.

    "I didn't meet the other one, but I saw a mastiff from a distance. It was very scary and I had nightmares at night."

    Shen Changzhou frowned when he heard the words, and said in a serious tone: "The whole body is pitch black and half the height of a person. "