Chapter 79

Chapter 79 Extra 8 Raising a baby

    It was night, the candlelight flickered and the light curtains swayed with the wind, Shen Hua's whole body was glowing with a faint pink, and she was carried back to the couch limply.

    She lazily leaned on Ling Yue's chest, wrapped her fingers around his loose long hair, and listened to what he said about Little Crescent Moon's meal.

    Ling Yue has always been careful in his work. Since he discovered that Xiao Yueya's appetite is too good, he not only read a lot of medical books, but also found four or five imperial doctors who specialize in children. conclusion.

    "The child's spleen and stomach are weak, and they need to be properly controlled."

    Shen Wei is not completely unaware, but her heart is too soft. Whenever she feels that her daughter is eating too much and wants to stop her, she will be watched by her watery eyes. I couldn't say anything when I got to my mouth.

    In addition, the connivance of the wet nurses made her forget a little bit of uneasiness.

    The more I listened to this, the more frightened I became, and suddenly I felt that my mother had failed too much, and for a while, I was intertwined with regret and fear, like a delicate flower that had been beaten by rain, and the whole person was stunned.

    "I, did I hurt my teeth?"

    Ling Yue heard that her voice was not right, and then felt the moisture in his chest, and suddenly looked down, and saw her face was full of self-blame, and her heart was also tightened.

    Putting his palm on her back, he patted her comfortingly: "It's nothing, you took good care of everything and raised the little crescent moon so well, how could you harm her." It's just the nuns in the palace

    . , I have seen a master who takes care of his children, but I have never seen a master who stays with him all the time until he goes to bed. Look at how she treats the child personally, and she doesn't discourage the empress's enthusiasm. It's better to have one thing less than one more thing. As long as the little princess's life is safe, even if there is something wrong, they don't bother to say it.

    The more Shen Hua thought about it, the more sad she felt. She let go of her fingers wrapped around his long hair, and held on to his skirt tightly, her eyes blushing uncontrollably.

    "I'm too self-righteous to take it for granted. I always feel that the nanny is not as careful as I am, and I don't care about the child as much. I want to intervene in everything, but now it's just the opposite." "There's nothing wrong with loving the child. I didn't find out in time.

    "

    He was nine years older than her, and she had just reached Ji for a few years, and she became pregnant not long after they got married, and she was still a child, and after being married to him for so many years, she could still see thin hairs on her face.

    The baby was born and moved to the palace one after another to become the throne, and when things fell apart, there was no one around her who could help her. It was very rare to be able to raise the little crescent moon so well.     He hugged her and coaxed her softly, and took the trouble to ensure that little crescent moon would be fine, but her appetite improved, and it would be enough to pay attention to her diet in the future, and Shen Hua held back her tears.     "I'm here, so what are you afraid of?"     She's been sleepy lately, she just cried a little after being gentle, feeling more and more tired, she grabbed his lapel and rubbed his head lightly, and climbed up the road smoothly "Then I'll leave it all to A Yue."     Seeing her dependent expression, his eyes were full of tenderness, and he hugged her closer and said, "Okay, go to sleep."     When Shen Hua woke up the next day , Ling Yue had already gone to court, not only took away his daughter, but also sent someone to replace all the wet nurses.     The palace servants who came again looked like they had been beaten, and each one was more capable than the other.     In the evening, when the father and daughter shared dinner, Shen Wei was surprised to find that her daughter's appetite had decreased, and even the speed of eating had slowed down.     Her eyes fell on her daughter during this meal, but she didn't use much.     Ling Yue's eyes circled around her body, he frowned and put a few pieces of fish into her bowl, staring at her to use up a little bit before he was relieved.     After dinner, little Yueya was not in a hurry to go back to the side hall, and the mother and daughter separated for a long time, but it seemed like they had been separated for several years, sticking together and whispering.     What Shen Hua was most curious about was why her daughter suddenly stopped clamoring for a second bowl of rice. Not only did she eat less, but she also became very obedient at the table. Not only did she not speak, but she also ate very seriously.