Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    Shen Wei woke up from the heat, her whole body was sore and unbearable, as if she had been riding a horse for a whole day in a dream, especially her legs were so weak that she couldn't lift them up.

    The eyelids were also very heavy, and it took a long time to open them after trembling. When they opened, they saw themselves lying on a firm and tight chest.

    Her small fair face was leaning against his chest, and she was only covered with a thin cotton jacket, the skirt was wide open, and she could see the heart jacket hanging inside.

    The heart garment is pink and bright red, with a sleeping deer embroidered on it, the laces have long been undone, only the red string hanging loosely around the neck, completely unable to cover the ripe peaches. And he was only wearing a thin underwear, and the two embraced each other and fell asleep.

    It's no wonder she felt hot, it was the end of September, and his arms were still tightly around her waist, her whole body was hot like a big brazier.

    The legs under the quilt were even more overlapping. She tentatively tried to pull her legs out, but it was as if she was sitting on a mountain and couldn't move.

    Looking at the unfamiliar red curtain, she finally gathered her consciousness. This is not her Luming courtyard, but Lingyue's other courtyard.

    No, it should be his home, their home.

    The decorations were still the same as when she left the White Horse Temple, but it was obviously re-arranged for her marriage. There were big red candles engraved with dragons and phoenixes, happy characters were posted everywhere, and even the drapes and curtains were replaced with festive red.

    The writing on the wall was replaced by hers, and the dagger on the ancient shelf was replaced by a pearl and jade vase, and there was even a vase with a white mouth on the table near the window, with her favorite peonies in it.

    Everywhere is full of smoke and fire, looking out of tune with Ling Yue, but it makes her very happy.

    And the memories of last night flooded into my mind.

    On the wedding night, Ling Yue took her out of the new house, and went all the way out of the city to other courtyards. I don't know if the palace is in chaos now. If nothing else, her two little maids are probably about to cry. .

    She was a little worried but also found it funny and exciting. This man really didn't play his cards according to common sense.

    Fortunately, she is married, and her parents' hands cannot be stretched so long, and there are no parents-in-law to respect, no brothers and sisters to take care of, and there are only the husband and wife in the whole house, there is nothing better to take care of The house is gone.

    She watched the sunlight falling into the house with mottled paper through the window, and guessed that it was getting late. Although she got up late at home, she would not be so unscrupulous.

    Especially when it was time to eat, even though he was not very hungry, it was time to get up.

    Habitually wanted to pull the golden bell on the bedside again, but just as he was about to raise his hand, he remembered that there was no waiter here, only their newly married couple.

    young couple.

    Last night, there was a man who was extremely shameless and insisted on forcing her to change her words. When she heard her call her husband, she was very happy and made her waist go soft for a long time.