Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    The lights were turned on in the house, and the bright candlelight fell on the two of them. She seemed to be enveloped in a light veil, and her thick and curled long eyelashes fluttered gently, like a butterfly spreading its wings. A little unreal, beautifully soft and fragile.

    Her long hair has long been spread over her chest, making her slender figure even more beautiful. Before opening her face, you can see the fine fluff on her cheeks against the light, which is the youthfulness and childishness unique to girls.

    Ling Yue didn't let go of the hands holding her feet, and was still slowly putting on her socks. She seemed to be able to hear the sound of an hourglass rustling in her ears, and each grain leaked from the tip of her heart, making every moment extremely difficult. .

    "A Yue, I, I wear it by myself."

    She kept shrinking back, her thin shoulders were slightly tightened, and she was clearly dressed neatly, but she always showed her loose skirt.

    It seemed that she had nothing to hide in front of him.

    But Ling Yue turned a deaf ear to it, his fingers were slender and bony, and he hooked the white silk socks to pull them on. The socks were made of silk, and against her honey-colored skin illuminated by candlelight, the color was like creamy skin and warm jade.

    Moments passed extremely slowly, and the socks were finally put on, but before she could breathe a sigh of relief, she felt his fingers go up inch by inch along her ankle, which made her tremble physically and mentally.

    "A Yue."

    With a coquettish and angry voice, he told him to throw away his helmet and armor, put his fingers on the smooth and smooth calf, and did not move for a long time.

    Xu Shi really felt her fear, Ling Yue only squeezed lightly, then slid down the trouser leg, and brought over the not so hot hangover soup.

    Shen Wei smelled the smell of hawthorn and tangerine peel, the soup was thick, and it tasted sour, which was not good.

    She drank too much medicine when she was young, and she didn't like to drink it when her mouth was bitter. She wouldn't drink it on weekdays, but Ling Yue was watching from the side.

    She took a sneak peek at him cautiously, and saw that his light-colored eyes were particularly deep, and his lips were pursed into a serious smile.

    It's so fierce that she doesn't even dare to act like a baby. She should not have indulged the fifth prince when he lost his temper, and she shouldn't have dared to drink anything into her mouth in confusion.

    She held the hangover soup which was not hot at all, and blew on it in small sips, but she didn't see him making a sound to stop her, so she had to bite the bullet and sigh.

    Sour and astringent, she couldn't help trembling all over, and then heard his low voice in her ear: "Open your mouth."

    Although she didn't know what he was going to do, she opened her mouth obediently, and then A sweet candied date was pushed into the mouth.

    Instantly suppressing the soreness, she blinked in surprise, and hooked the tip of her tongue to swallow the candied dates, but before his fingers could withdraw, he was touched by the hot and humid tip of his tongue.

    Ling Yue pulled out his fingers abruptly, and suppressed the throbbing throbbing in his heart.

    Fortunately, after drinking the hangover soup and eating candied dates, Shen Wei didn't feel a headache anymore, as if she finally remembered something and exclaimed, which distracted him from thinking about the soft and flexible touch.