Chapter 67

Chapter 67

    On this day at the end of September, red lights hung high in the courtyard, sweet osmanthus was fragrant, and magpies chirped on the branches early in the morning.

    With dim eyes, Shen Wei was dragged out of the brocade quilt by the nanny, and thrown into the warm bath to wash up and down.

    Last night Su's came over mysteriously and mysteriously, and first told her what to do after getting married, even if she is the head of the palace, it is not easy to sleep too much. If the rules and prestige are not established first, it will be difficult to manage the affairs of the house in the future.

    She was ashamed to say that there was only one steward and grandma in Su Wang's mansion, and there were not even a few maids and servants in Lingyue courtyard on weekdays, and the people she brought over alone were more than the original people in the palace.

    But the mother's teachings are always to be listened to, and she obediently listened to the effort of a cup of tea.

    Seeing that the sky was getting dark, her head began to nod like a chicken pecking rice. She hasn't slept well recently. Although she didn't need to do anything with her own hands, she just felt uneasy and had to find something to do for herself.

    With the level of female red she kept a needle in her purse, she couldn't help her in the red wedding dress and hijab, so she made a pair of tights for Ling Yue and herself that were exactly the same.

    This one is simple and has no pattern, pick a fine white and soft brocade, only the edges of the socks are embroidered differently, his is a gold silk dragon pattern, hers is a brown deer, one big and one small are stacked together. Quite a match.

    I slept late last night, so I will not be energetic. When I was about to fall asleep, something was stuffed in my hand.

    She suddenly woke up, and saw that Su Shi was holding a book in her hand, and she looked a little uncomfortable, "Yo Yo, besides taking good care of her husband and taking care of the affairs of the house, there is another very important thing for a married woman to do. It is to have children."

    "Before, mother thought you were still young, and kept you from watching those local dramas about love, and now you should understand."

    Shen Wei thought of Su's dream for her in her dream . Toiled back and forth about the affairs, her body became increasingly haggard. When she got married, Mrs. Su was ill, so she found a nanny to tell her about these matters between men and women.

    She felt shy at that time, didn't dare to look at it at all, and believed wholeheartedly that Ling Weizhou would treat her well, but he never stepped into her room until his death.

    At this moment, her face couldn't stop burning. Although she was shy, she decided to study it carefully this time.

    She was shy when Su Shi leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Your father is a little worried and wants me to tell you a few words.

    " and what? !

    Then her mother cleared her throat and lowered her voice, "Your father heard that A Yue is still young in the house, so I'm afraid he will..." "No!"

    Surprised

    Su Looking up at her from another place, Yoyo, how did you know so clearly? Could it be that they have already done it in private...

    This kind of thing is shocking to others, but it is not impossible for King Su to act recklessly. Her face instantly became solemn .

    Shen Wei immediately realized that what she said was too smooth, her small face was flushed, and she added in a low voice: "Yes." "