Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    The ones who came with the Meng family today are all the girls from the other rooms of the Zhen Guogong's mansion.

    The Meng family is the eldest daughter-in-law of the eldest house, and she manages the family well. The next few houses are not promising, and they usually live by the husband and wife of the town.

    Among them, Miss Qin Er from the second room was the most diligent in running to the main courtyard. She was sixteen this year, and she was at the age to say goodbye. He never falls behind at any time of the year, and after Meng's daughter's death, he can't wait to stay by her side all the time.

    With that kindness, those who don't know people think she is her own daughter.

    She was worrying that she would not have a chance to show up, so Zhao Wenyao appeared, knowing that the Meng family loved this adopted daughter, although she was very shameless towards this orphan girl in her heart, she still flattered and flattered her as quickly as possible.

    After recognizing her relatives, they took one sister at a time, as if treating her like a real sister, and she would not be absent today, just adding makeup has added a lot of good things.

    Just now before Shen Wei and others came, she was the one who pushed Shen Yuzhi away, and stayed beside Zhao Wenyao, chatting and laughing with her in a soft voice.

    Of course she knew Shen Wei, she had entered the palace quite a few times in the past, but every time she could see Shen Wei beside the prince, she didn't need to do anything, just stood with a decent smile, and naturally became the focus of everyone's attention.

    She comes from the family background of the Duke of Zhenguo's mansion, and she has to overwhelm Shen Wei, but unfortunately she looks unsatisfactory, and her parents love her elder brother and younger brother more. Lucky woman.

    When she heard about the prince and Zhao Wenyao, her first reaction was to be secretly happy. She really didn't expect that she would have today.

    Then there was some sympathy, no matter how good-looking she was, she was not abandoned by others, she came here with such a mood of watching a joke, and wanted to see how pitiful she is now.

    Unexpectedly, when I met Shen Wei face to face, she was still as beautiful as before, and she seemed not affected by that incident at all, and even her thin cheeks became rounder.

    Her skin is fairer than snow, and it is not the kind of sick and haggard white, but the color of tender pink in health, which looks brighter and more attractive than spring flowers.

    When I saw her in the palace before, although she was pretty, there was always a sense of alienation between her brows. Even when she was smiling, she seemed to be a lifeless beauty in a painting.

    But today is different, her expression is natural and leisurely, every frown and smile is from the heart, there is no half of the frustration and melancholy in imagination.

    Is it pretend?

    Also, such a good marriage was handed over to the cousin, who could not be angry, but also afraid of losing the wind in front of others, so he had to hold on.

    Thinking of this, Shen Hua asked someone to bring the treasure box, bent her eyes and said with a smile: "What Ma'am said is that Ah Yao is my aunt's only daughter, and she is going to get married. As a sister, I naturally have to prepare a big gift.

    " Open it, revealing the head and face glowing with green light inside, such a good green cat's eyes are just one or two, but it is a whole set.

    Even the Meng family, who had seen too many good things, couldn't help but take a second look. It was indeed a great gift, and she couldn't help feeling a little suspicious in her heart. Zhao Wenyao's words revealed how she was neglected at home, and her grandfather didn't like her sisters being squeezed out.