Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    It has been winter in the capital for several months, and the ice bed to the east of Xichun Garden has been frozen for the nobles to play and enjoy the ice.

    At this moment, the warm tents surrounding the ice bed were full of people. On the open ice in front of my eyes, two rows of maids dressed in garnet red were dancing on the ice.

    The red plums in their hands moved frequently with the dancing postures. Against the backdrop of the frost everywhere, they looked particularly bright and bright, which aroused the applause of everyone.

    The founding emperor of Dayong was a martial artist, and he also liked all kinds of skills-related activities. In winter, his favorite thing was ice play, and he even participated in it himself, and this hobby has been passed down.

    Therefore, Xichun Garden is particularly lively on the day of the new year. The emperor and empress have not been in good health for the past two years, and it is even more difficult to go to the sleeping hall in winter, so the crown prince is in charge of this matter.

    At the moment, Ling Weizhou and several princes and princesses were sitting in the warm tent in the center, Shen Wei and Zhao Wenyao were also sitting on the side, and the upper seat was still empty.

    Shen Wei also likes ice play very much, and she will watch it almost every year, not only because she likes to watch, but after the performances by the palace people, she will put on her skates and go down for a few laps.

    But this year her eyes were fixed on the ice, but her heart had already drifted to Ling Weizhou and Zhao Wenyao.

    Zhao Wenyao also stared intently at the dancing figure, but her tightly intertwined fingers revealed how nervous she was at the moment.

    Her usual clothes are mainly elegant, but for the first time today she is wearing a small jacket the color of silver stars and begonias, a snow-colored crane cloak, and on her head is the butterfly walker she sent over this morning. .

    If she was a restrained lilac before, then she is a blooming peony at this moment, with a touch of sweetness added to the softness, which makes people's eyes shine.

    Xu Shi was busy today, Ling Weizhou was wearing a dark red brocade robe which was rare, and the two matched unexpectedly.

    On the other hand, Shen Wei chose a cold white jacket, even the embroidered patterns were faint magnolia flowers, if you didn't look carefully, it would almost blend in with the frost.

    Beside her is the third princess Ling Zhili, born of Ling Weizhou's mother, and the two have a good relationship, "Hua'er, my brother has been watching you, look at this stickiness, it really makes people sour.

    " Ling Weizhou glanced, and just happened to meet his gaze. She turned her body slightly to deliberately block Zhao Wenyao behind, and smiled shyly at him.

    Sure enough, he paused for a while, then smiled, and soon sat up straight.

    Shen Wei picked up a piece of crispy fried cashew nut cake, and took a bite of it in a good mood, "If Ali is sour, you can let your son-in-law accompany you." Ling Zhili was a few months older than her, and had a kiss years ago

    . , is the youngest son of General Wei's family. It is said that she personally met him on the racecourse. He is also here today. He will compete in the ice cuju after a while.

    "If you tease me again, I'll ignore you, and I won't help you deliver things to the emperor in the future."

    Shen Wei hurriedly fed her a piece of pastry, and begged that she would never dare again, but actually laughed in her heart Ling Weizhou couldn't tell it was her, he was clearly looking for the little peony behind her.