Chapter 24

Chapter 24

    The icy lake water flooded her nostrils, and Shen Hua became stiff all over, and her body fell uncontrollably. The instinct to survive made her struggle continuously, but the more she struggled, the faster she sank.

    She couldn't open her eyes, her hands and feet were gradually weakened, and her consciousness was losing little by little. The coldness of the darkness oppressed her and she couldn't breathe. Maybe she was going to die at the bottom of this icy lake.

    In a trance, she seemed to hear countless familiar voices calling her name in her ears.

    Yoyo, Yoyo -

    it's my mother. When my mother was pregnant with her, the doctor had warned her that if she was in poor physical condition and gave birth to this child, her lifespan might be lost. It was removed at four months and after a few days of recuperation, it would be back to normal, but the mother insisted on giving birth to her despite her opposition.

    My mother braided her hair and sewed new clothes for her. My mother held her and told her stories. My mother said that since it was in her womb, it was the most precious treasure bestowed by God to their husband and wife. will change.

    Then came daddy. Daddy is a literati who likes to talk about things but also makes sense, he can write the most beautiful poems in the world, and he will take the most trouble to teach her to read and understand, and to teach her that women are not necessarily inferior to men.

    In the eyes of outsiders, the pedantic and dull father, who is inflexible, will draw her the blueprint of the yard with his own hands, make a swing for her, and let her go shopping on his neck. Others are envious of her marriage, but only her father will solemnly tell her, don't follow others' opinions, marriage is a very important thing in a woman's life, and I only hope that my Yoyo can be happy.

    Then came my brother. The elder brother is the most carefree, he walks around cats and dogs all day long, not to worry his parents, but he is also the one who indulges her the most.

    Whatever she wants to eat and play, no matter how outrageous her request is, her brother can always conjure it up like a magic trick. Take her to climb trees, catch birds, go into the water to touch fish, and accompany her to watch the birth of deer. Without her brother, her childhood would have been boring and boring, and she would never have the Shen Youyou she is today.

    In the end, there was a cold voice, calling her word by word like a whisper or an order.

    Yo, Yo, Yo Yo.

    Who is calling her.

    Shen Wei suddenly opened her eyes, surrounded by cold and deep lake water, as if there were countless sharp cold thorns piercing her flesh and blood, the overwhelming lake water flooded her eyelids and her nasal cavity, like a huge net, Squeeze out her breath little by little.

    But she can't die yet, she still has many, many people who care about her, if she dies, Zhao Wenyao will occupy her Luming Courtyard, take away everything from her, and even more likely to hurt her family, she must not let This kind of thing happens.

    Fortunately, her father built a bath for her, and she bathed in the water in summer and bathed in winter, so she was a serious swimmer.

    She gritted her teeth, pulled off the heavy hair accessories and the jade around her waist, and struggled to tear off the heavy robe, wearing only unlined clothing, ignoring her stiff and purple body, she went upstream to the lake.

    After an unknown amount of time, she finally saw the light, and also vaguely saw a light blue figure on the bank. She was overjoyed, stuck her head out and leaned towards the bank while calling for help.