Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    There is a Buddhist altar in the center of the very large Zen room, and the golden furnace burns with Buddhist incense. As soon as Shen Hua stepped into it, he was surrounded by bursts of sandalwood.

    She didn't dislike the smell. On the contrary, she often fell ill when she was a child. Her father visited famous doctors and used all kinds of methods, including praying to gods and Buddha. For a long time, she fell asleep smelling the scent of sandalwood.

    Perhaps it is also the reason why she is more patient and able to listen to the Buddhist scriptures than the juniors of the same age, and is also more favored by the elders.

    When Shen Hua entered the meditation room, she realized that Ling Yue was not the only one in the room. There was an eminent monk sitting opposite him, who seemed to be aged and wearing simple monk robes, with a very kind face.

    She froze for a moment, swallowed all the questions that came to her mouth, and bowed respectfully with her palms together: "I have seen the master." The eminent monk's gray

    eyebrows stretched slightly, and he didn't seem surprised to see her appear, and turned back to her. After saluting, she showed a kind smile: "Little benefactor, you are welcome, I and your father are old acquaintances."

    Then she made a gesture of invitation, and Shen Hua subconsciously glanced at Ling Yue, saw him nodding slightly, and walked obediently past.

    It wasn't until she sat down that she realized that the eminent monk her father knew was the abbot of the White Horse Temple, Master Yuan Ming.

    She had met the master several times when she was young, no wonder she looked kind-hearted and recognized her at a glance. I heard that Master Yuan Ming not only has profound attainments in Buddhism, but also is very skilled in medicine, and is also a kind person who is willing to give .

    Every year, he takes his disciples to the nearby villages and towns to treat the people. Not only does he not accept money, but he also sends a lot of medicinal materials.

    Everyone said that the incense in the White Horse Temple was so prosperous because of his presence.

    But Master Yuanming went out for a wandering a few years ago, and has not been in the temple for a long time, he did not expect that she would be lucky enough to see her today.

    When she got closer, she realized that not only sandalwood was burning in the house, but also a faint smell of wormwood. She looked around and found that there was an incense burner next to the Arhat bed where Ling Yue was sitting, and a few sticks of moxa were being smoked in it.

    And Ling Yue didn't just lie on his side, he put one hand on the square table, his clothes were opened wide, exposing his firm and firm chest naked.

    Her face suddenly became hot, but before she could turn her back, she heard Master Yuan Ming's warm voice: "Your wounds have almost healed over the years, as for other things, I can't do anything, but I have a message to give to my little friend."

    "Heart disease needs heart medicine."

    Before Shen Wei understood what this meant, Master Yuan Ming had already stood up, he was sitting still, and only when he stood up did he feel that the beam of the room was low Short, he was surprisingly tall.

    The gray beard swayed with the movement, and the big old robe was loose on the body. He was obviously a monk, but he looked like a fairy, with a kind of chic and uninhibited.

    Shen Hua's gaze followed him, and she couldn't help but wonder if her father would be so chic and calm at this age.

    Master Yuanming got up and walked around the house, and then came back quickly, and looked at her with a smile on his face, and said, "Little benefactor, can you help me?