Chapter 58

Chapter 58

    Shen Wei's impression of the Queen Mother was still in her childhood. She was three or four years old at that time, the age when she liked to talk and walk. She was carried into the palace by Su Shi once, and she became a little celebrity in front of the Queen Mother.

    In her impression, the queen mother is a very kind old woman, much younger than her grandmother, and she is especially gentle to her, occasionally hugging her and giving her a lot of delicious and fun things.

    Dayong was passed down to Emperor Cheng's generation, and the number of heirs was thin. The families of the first rebellious princes were either exiled or beheaded, leaving only the two Chengdi brothers.

    Later, the eldest prince fell ill and died young, and Emperor Cheng had not many children compared to the previous emperor. The queen mother also loved this eldest grandson very much, and she was taken care of by her side every day. After the eldest prince passed away, the queen mother also fell ill.

    After he recovered, he went to Wutai Mountain to recuperate. In these years, only Emperor Cheng came back when he was sick. Seeing that he was not too sick, he went back after staying for a few days.

    She hadn't seen the queen mother for nearly ten years, so in her mind, she was always a very kind old man.

    Until it was vaguely glimpsed from Ling Yue's past, not only was she not a kind person, she was not even a good mother.

    Shen Wei still remembers that a few days ago, she heard that there were lanterns in the night market, and she had seen them many times when she went to the night market, and every time she saw someone else holding hands with her beloved one, she couldn't stop being envious.

    At that time, she still had a marriage contract with Ling Weizhou, but Ling Weizhou lived in the East Palace as the crown prince, and rarely had the opportunity to stay outside the palace, so she could only covet others.

    Naturally, he doesn't want to miss this opportunity now, but Shen Changzhou sees her very strictly, even if he doesn't come here, he will ask the servants around him to come over and stare at her in the name of giving things from time to time.

    She had no choice but to seek reinforcements. Cheng Guanyue's wedding date was set on the tenth day of December. Recently, she was detained at home every day, and she was also suffocated.     Hearing what happened to her, she

    couldn't help laughing, "Your father and brother don't know about you and Ling Yue?"

dare not say."

    Now her brother still doesn't know anything and looks like he is guarding against thieves. If he knows, maybe something will happen.

    "If you can procrastinate, procrastinate first, and I will look for opportunities to test it out. At least let them be mentally prepared first, and then take it slowly. Sister, you have to help me." "Okay, okay, can you help me?

    " "

    At the same time, Cheng Guanyue took her out of the mansion, saying that she hadn't seen and missed her for a long time, and she was going to marry Longxi in half a year, and wanted to catch up with her best friend, even Shen Changzhou couldn't find a problem .

    There was a night market in the Yong Dynasty and there was no curfew, especially in summer when it was the most lively.

    When Shen Wei got off the carriage, night had already fallen, and before her eyes were overflowing lanterns and a noisy market.