Chapter 63

Chapter 63

    Empress Dowager Su was taken aback by these words, and looked up at the little girl in front of her seriously.

    She still remembers very clearly, the first time she saw the little girl, she was only three years old at that time, with a white and tender face and a fleshy face, wearing an apricot-colored jacket, with two small knots tied, and a pair of big eyes Like the purple grapes tribute from the Western Regions, they are black and juicy.

    Clutching her mother's fingers tightly, she blinked her big eyes and looked around curiously, and secretly covered her mouth in amazement, she had never seen such a good-looking little girl.

    What's even more rare is that she is not afraid of strangers at all. When she finds someone looking at her, she smiles at them with a smile. The voice is grandma, and she salutes as soon as she is asked.

    This reminded Empress Dowager Su of the little princess of her previous birth, which was a baby girl who was already formed, small and soft, but unfortunately she lost her breath when she was born.

    The first emperor had few princesses, and she also wanted a caring little girl. When the child was gone, she grieved for half a year before recovering.

    What's more, she still remembered what the You Fang monk said, she was very happy for this little girl carved in powder and jade, she hugged her in her arms and shouted left and right, wishing she had such a grandson.

    Later when Ling Yue went to the battlefield, she became more and more uneasy, and asked her to point out which prince she liked, and she poked her short little finger and pointed at the least favored old one.

    At that time, she thought it was the monk's words that made a mistake, but after a while, her most valued grandson caught the cold and did not survive. The eldest son, Ling Weizhou, is the crown prince.

    She also moved to Mount Wutai to eat vegetarian food and chant Buddhism. A few years later, she never expected that the little girl who was once doughy would not only look so bright and charming, but also had a resolute and resolute temper and resigned from the old one.

    A few days ago, when she found out about Ling Yue's thoughts, she thought that the little girl might be acting out of anger, wanting to take revenge on Ling Weizhou, or maybe she was just deluded for a while.

    It wasn't until she heard her frank and protective words that she realized that the two of them liked each other to such an extent that they could make a well-behaved and obedient girl contradict her elders. This son of hers was even stronger than she imagined sharp.

    Empress Dowager Su couldn't even figure it out, isn't the little girl afraid of him?

    Even when she saw Ling Yue, she couldn't stop trembling, not to mention his indifferent gaze, which could send chills down the spine.

    Empress Dowager Su opened her chaotic eyes and looked at her more carefully. Seeing that she was unwavering, she suddenly felt that her calculations had failed again. She was afraid that the idea of ​​starting with the young girl would be given up.

    But Shen Wei didn't know what the Queen Mother was thinking, but she felt more and more distressed about Ling Yue in her heart, and could understand why he had grown into his current indifferent temperament. He survived and became so invincible today.

    "Ai's family doesn't mean that. Don't take it to heart. Ai's family is happy to have someone to take care of Ayue."

    Shen Hua sniffed. The grace is endless, and the love can be felt from her words.