Chapter 38

Chapter 38

    After the little eunuch delivered the news, Shen Wei glanced at Zhao Wenyao beside her from the corner of her eye, seeing her biting her lower lip with an anxious expression on her face, as if she wanted to run to Ling Weizhou immediately, she felt narrowed.

    She handed the wooden comb in her hand to Xingren, and said with concern on her face, "Why is it hurting so well? Where is the injury? I'll go and have a look." Then she turned to

    look at Zhao Wenyao, paused slightly, "Will this hurt?" The crown prince’s brother’s tent must be in a mess, Ah Yao, you’re weak, you’ll be scared when you look at the wound, so don’t follow me. Walnut, stay and take good care of Biao girl.” After speaking, she lifted her skirt and didn’t wait for

    others Saying something, he pushed the little eunuch in front of him and ran out.

    Zhao Wenyao was left holding his fingers, biting his lower lip, and staring closely at Shen Wei's back.

    It's a pity that in her capacity, there is no way to visit Ling Weizhou openly, let alone a walnut who looks like a prisoner.

    Walnut noticed her gaze, smiled at her and said: "It's windy outside, cousin girl should go in and rest. If you are also sick, our girl will be at a loss." Zhao Wenyao reluctantly pulled out

    a He laughed dryly, no matter how unwilling he was, he could only get into the tent.

    The night was getting dark, there were no candlesticks in the tent, and the light from the outside room penetrated in, making it look dim and gloomy, and she could hardly see the expression on her face clearly when she sat in the dark place of the tent.

    Xiaohan walked over carefully with a cup of hot tea: "Girl, you don't want to eat anything, at least drink some water to moisten your throat.

    " But she brushed her hand away suddenly, and the hot tea poured on Xiaohan's hand, but she didn't dare to hide, the back of her fair hand turned red instantly.

    The sound of broken porcelain was particularly crisp and piercing in this silent tent.

    Startled by the sound, Walnut quickly ran over with the candlestick in hand, and as soon as he walked around the screen, he saw the mess on the ground, and Zhao Wenyao, who was holding Xiaohan's hand, was full of worry: "What's wrong with Cousin?"

    "No, it's nothing, it's because the servant didn't light the candle, her hands and feet were clumsy, she accidentally overturned the tea, and almost scalded the girl." Seeing that the back of

    her hand was red and swollen, Walnut didn't suspect anything, but showed a little bit of intolerance: " As long as the cousin is fine, I have the jade muscle ointment given by the girl, take some and wipe Xiaohan's hands, don't leave any marks." "Don't be so troublesome,

    I remember that the third brother said before that there is a plaster for scalds Just let Xiaohan go and get some."

    I want to be a good person, but I don't appreciate it, and the walnuts are not reluctant, but when Zhao Wenyao said that he would go with him, he reminded him in a low voice: "It's time for the wind to blow again at night. Cousin girl, it’s better not to run around.”

    Zhao Wenyao, who was about to get up, was taken aback for a moment, then sat back calmly, “Xiaohan, go and come back, I can’t leave you for a moment.”

    Xiaohan lowered his head , Not daring to let the tears fall, she nodded emphatically: "Cousin girl, sit at ease, and the servant will come back soon after taking the plaster."