Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Shen Hua held the slender embroidery needle motionless for a quarter of an hour, but she still couldn't figure out how she could do such a stupid thing.

    Cheng Guanyue came in twice, but she couldn't see her, and snatched the needle from her hand, "You must be too sleepy after finishing the purse the night before, so you left the needle in it and forgot to take it out, so it didn't pierce anyone, it's no big deal Yes."

    "But this is the first time I've given him a gift, and something like this happened, is he laughing at me in his heart, I'm ashamed to face people." It's okay if she doesn't persuade, the more she persuades Shen

    Wei, the more sloppy she feels, He murmured in despair.

    "A joke? He dares! What's the joke? You made such an exquisite and beautiful purse. I'm so greedy to see it. If he doesn't want to give it to me.

    " You make a new one."

    Seeing that she refused without hesitation, Cheng Guanyue couldn't help laughing: "You said you liked him earlier, but I thought you were cheated. This will be true, since childhood When you grow up, you girl is very clever, and behaves decently in front of Ling Weizhou, but when you get involved with Ling Yue, you become in a hurry." Shen Wei was paused by her words, and only after thinking about it did she realize that she

    said It must be true, she pays special attention to every word and deed in front of Ling Weizhou.

    Although she didn't like herself like that, but for him and for this marriage, she had to maintain a proper appearance.

    But in front of Ling Yue, she can rest assured to be herself.

    "A person like you who can pamper you will never care about your occasional mistakes. In his eyes, they are all real and lovely."

    Cheng Guanyue does not stop these two people now, and even said this with a hint of envy , she couldn't help herself, so she always hoped that everyone around her would be happy.

    "If you think that gift is not good, then give him another one."

    Another one?

    Shen Hua had already thought about cooking eight hundred times, but when she was at home, her parents kept her in check, for fear that the knife would cut her hand, the smoke would smudge her eyes, and even the sparks from the firewood would burn her, but this would happen in the future. No one in the other courtyard can take care of her.

    She changed into a narrow-sleeved shirt that was easy to move, showing her smooth and white wrists, and entered the small kitchen excitedly.

    Followed to the other courtyard was Cook Li, who had been serving her meals. She was a chubby woman who loved to laugh. She was sold to a tavern when she was young. Fortunately, she met a good master.

    Taught her all the skills, she can cook all kinds of delicacies, and likes to make new meals.

    Shen Wei loved to eat since she was a child, and she was a bit picky. There was also Shen Chengyan who doted on her, and looked for a good cook for her everywhere. This is how Li Niangzi searched.

    Seeing her, Mrs. Li immediately greeted her with a smile, "What do you want to use today, the girl, there are the bamboo shoots you just dug this morning, and the fat hares, how about roasting a rabbit to satisfy your hunger?" Shen Wei shook her head

    , Screened everyone else in the kitchen, "I want to cook a bowl of noodles." "

    This is simple, you want to eat thin or thick, the dough is freshly awakened, even if you want to eat hand-rolled noodles."