Chapter 65

Chapter 65

    Su Shi really felt that her feet were weak, and she held her head and turned around. There are so many marriageable girls present, why did they just fall in love with them.

    Especially those wives around watching the excitement didn't think it was a big deal, and they kept chattering in her ears: "Congratulations to Mrs. Shen, the prince is a rare son-in-law among dragons and phoenixes." "No wonder I just asked Mrs.

    Shen, the queen mother likes it." What kind of girl, you said you were your daughter, I thought you were joking, but it was true."

    Su Shi also recalled her casual nonsense, who would have thought that it would be a prophecy.

    She can't wait to slap herself a few times, why can't she control her mouth, she is not in good health, and she is even more dizzy at this moment.

    And the one who also found it unacceptable was Ling Weizhou. When Ling Yue pointed at Shen Wei, he stood up with his palms clenched into fists, and even his eyes were red and bleeding.

    He had faintly felt that his uncle looked at Shen Wei very strangely, it was definitely not the feeling of an elder looking at a junior, but he felt that he was thinking too much.

    Seeing that the delicate flower that once belonged to him was about to become someone else's wife, he could only feel a surge of anger from the bottom of his heart.

    No, absolutely not.

    But before he could make a move, there was a soft cough from beside him, "Remember your identity."

    Ling Weizhou was taken aback for a moment, only to remember that he had forgotten his father in his anger, and his fists were still clenched tightly. The slightly drooping eyes were full of unwillingness, "Father, I really know I was wrong." " But not everything in this world can have a chance to turn around.     If

    you make a mistake, you are wrong."

What the empress mother did to Ling Yue had led to today's fruit. If the empress mother did not regret it, he must have regretted it.

    But there is no chance to make up for it.

    "Father, do you just admit it like this?"

    "Do you think you can persuade the girl of the Shen family to change her mind, or make Ah Yue change her mind."

    Ling Weizhou blurted out to answer, but soon the words froze on his lips. He wanted to say that he would try his best to persuade Hua'er to come back, and he would show her that he was sincere. But she was so sad and determined, seeing him was like seeing a stranger, could he really persuade him to come back?

    As for making his good uncle change his mind, he was even less sure.

    Even the emperor's father and the emperor's grandmother had to look at his face. He, a crown prince whose status was still unstable, had no right to order Ling Yue.

    His clenched fists were loosened in a daze, with confusion and a little regret on his face.

    He watched Ling Yue walk towards Shen Wei step by step, lowered his body slightly, his eyes were at the same level with hers, he couldn't hear what Ling Yue said from a distance, he only knew that after he finished speaking, Shen Wei bit her lip and nodded lightly. He nodded lightly.

    Surrounded by booing people, the two of them standing together are such a good match, he has an outstanding temperament and extraordinary heroism, her blushing face is charming and charming, and the shyness revealed on that face is an appearance he has never seen before.