Chapter 73

Chapter 73 Extra 2 Yo Yo x Uncle Huang

    After being separated for several months, not only did Ling Yue miss Shen Wei, but she also missed him all the time, especially since the two had the same heart, and they both had a frank and unconstrained temperament.

    Bisheng Ling Yue is usually cold and indifferent, but when he is alone with her, he doesn't hesitate to say anything. He bit her ear and said in a hoarse voice: "It seems to be bigger." Before that, it was like a fruit hanging on a branch in early autumn, white and lovely

    . People are now like overripe peaches, which can just be grasped by five fingers.

    Shen Hua has been worrying for the past few days, her breasts are bulging and a little swollen, and she can't button up her previous skirts, and she doesn't want to be known about such privacy, so she can only quietly ask Xingren to remake her small clothes.

    She didn't want Ling Yue to notice it after just a glance, she closed her eyes tightly, her cheeks were flushed, her long eyelashes trembled slightly, and she gave a muffled hum.

    After a pause, he added: "Mother said that it will be like this     when you are pregnant with a baby.

    "

With a sound.

    Of course it is uncomfortable, not only swollen, but sometimes the underwear is not soft enough, and it will feel prickly pain when touched.

    Ling Yue pondered for a moment, then covered his slightly callused palm, and rubbed it gently.

    His hands are used to hold weapons. In the past, they would only be heavy but not light, but the little girl's skin is tenderer than tofu, and it will leave marks when touched lightly. After marrying her, he had to learn to squeeze gently .

    "Does it still hurt?"

    The blush on Shen Wei's face spread to her neck, she bit her lower lip and rolled her throat, the pain didn't hurt anymore, but she became more sensitive after she was pregnant, but when she was hugged and kissed, she just Turned into spring rain.

    Her voice was as sweet and soft as sugar water: "It doesn't hurt anymore."

    "Don't, don't hold it."

    Soon she limp on his chest weakly, but he only lowered his head and kissed her cheek lightly dear.

    Shen Wei saw the faint red marks at the end of his eyes, but she was afraid of hurting her and endured it. After all, she felt pity for him, so she carefully laid down in his arms, her fingers moving strangely.

    He was like a patient teacher, whispering in her ear: "You are so smart, yes, that's it..."

    This is not something to be praised!

    Ling Yue's words fell into her ears, which made her even more charming. She was so praised that her ears were flushed and her hands were sore, so she was allowed to let go.

    With disheveled clothes, he gently carried him to the bathtub.

    Shen Hua leaned softly against the wall of the pool, while he wiped the marks on her body lightly and heavily. When she came out of it, she was so sleepy that she couldn't lift her fingers, and her whole body was covered in an attractive pink color.

    It was already dark, and the dinner was ready, and the two of them could finally sit and talk.

    Ling Yue frowned subconsciously when he saw the fiery red dishes on the table. He knew her taste, as long as she liked delicious dishes, she liked sweet and slightly spicy dishes, but this couldn't be described as slightly spicy.