Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Shen Wei was thrown onto the horse's back suddenly, the world spun for a while, and lost her center of gravity in an instant.

    She waved her hands helplessly, until the whole person was attached to the horse, her feet clamped tightly on the horse's belly, and she didn't let herself fall off, but that posture was really not elegant, and even a little funny.

    Sure enough, it caused a chuckle from the people around her, but she couldn't care about anything else at this time. Compared with her face, it was more important to be alive.

    This horse is no longer a pony, but a battle horse for fighting on the battlefield. If it is accidentally thrown out, it will not be a minor injury with a sore back.

    She calmed down for a long time, and after making sure that the horse on/under her would not run for no reason, she slowly raised her upper body, and looked at Ling Yue accusingly with a pair of deer eyes.

    Why does this person always like to find new ways, and every time he does something unpredictable: "Why didn't uncle tell me in advance." Ling Yue glanced at

    her lightly, "Didn't you want to learn how to ride a horse?"

    Who taught horse riding directly? Throwing a man onto a horse? Let's at least walk through the process, okay?

    She widened her eyes angrily, and heard him say slowly: "If you don't want to learn, then please be wise."

    One sentence suppressed all Shen Hua's accusations, "Learn, I will learn. Uncle is very good at teaching like this. Why don't you just teach me?" It's neat, it can make people skip the panic before getting on the horse, and can adapt to the bumps on the horse's back in advance, which is really great."

    In fact, she had been envious of this good horse for a long time, and she heard that his red fierce horse The horse is a horse presented by a foreign race, and it has a very strong temper and is extremely difficult to tame.

    Long before Ling Yue, many people had tried to tame it, but Ling Yue was only fifteen years old at that time, and he was so immature that he did not rely on external force to tame it alone.

    Since then, the horse has recognized its master. Not only can no one else get close to it, but it has been born and died with him on the battlefield for many years.

    Ever since Ling Yue rode it into the palace for the first time, Shen Wei had been thinking about it, thinking that one day he would be able to take a close look at it, but he didn't expect not only to see it, but even to ride it.

    No one will be able to pull her off the horse!

    The little mare just now is also very cute, docile and well-behaved, staring at you with watery eyes, which makes people's hearts soften.

    But the feeling of sitting on the fierce horse is completely different. It is tall and big, which makes her seem to be closer to the sky, and suddenly there is a surge of pride in her heart, as if she can look down on the world in the next moment.

    Moreover, she had never seen a horse with such shiny and smooth hair, bright and dazzling like a flame, which made people afraid and couldn't help but want to get closer. At this moment, she could understand why moths would jump into the flame.

    Shen Wei couldn't restrain the love in her heart, and couldn't help asking: "Uncle, what's its name?"

    She thought Ling Yue would ignore her, but he just paused and said coldly: "Jiu Ying. "