Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Before Shen Hua could react, she climbed onto the carriage deftly with her hands and feet, and consciously opened the curtain and got in.

    When I got into the car and met that sharp face, I realized that I was in the same room with this master again.

    The carriage is made of black-brown incense stick wood, which is not only hard and firm but also has an elegant light fragrance.

    The car is spacious enough to accommodate seven or eight people. She took a sneak peek at Ling Yue who was sitting with his eyes closed.

    He was wearing a wide black brocade robe today, maybe with his eyes closed he felt less oppressive, which made him not look as fierce as before, and more extravagant.

    Shen Hua's eyes unconsciously glanced at his waist and fingers. Just now she was just suspicious, but after she saw the dagger, it was black and blond and had a cold glow.

    He suddenly appeared, and she couldn't help but think about it, could it be that he really did it just now.

    Shen Hua didn't have the guts to ask, for fear of being thought of as being affectionate, she honestly found a place farthest from Ling Yue and sat down, like a prisoner who had committed a crime, with her back straightened up and her hands and feet not daring to move.

    Countless guesses flashed through her mind, but she couldn't think of what Ling Yuexun could do to her, was it for her to teach others? Or did she do something in the palace that displeased him?

    But Ling Yue didn't open his mouth except for the two indifferent words just now. If he didn't speak, she naturally didn't dare to say anything.

    A car door seemed to cut off all the hustle and bustle of the world, leaving only the sound of his long breathing and the sound of her heartbeat that she couldn't hold back.

    Just when she was about to tear off her sleeves, two servant girls' eager voices came from outside.

    Only then did Shen Hua suddenly remember that she got on the carriage so smoothly that she forgot about them, she must have been in a hurry outside.

    Seeing that Ling Yue still didn't open her eyes, she had no choice but to boldly lower her voice and say, "My lord, my servant's maids are still outside, and my servant should explain something to them."

    After a pause for a few breaths, he heard a leisurely hum. Shen Wei hurriedly opened the curtain and poked her head out. Sure enough, she saw the two maids who were so anxious that they were on the verge of tears. The guard in black raised his hand.

    Seeing that she appeared safe and sound, Walnut didn't care about arguing with others, and the two trotted to the carriage.

    "Almonds, walnuts, I'm fine. What's in the car is..."

    Shen Hua got stuck. She didn't know if Ling Yue met her and would like to be known, so she paused and said, "It's a nobleman. I have something to discuss."

    When Walnut saw her girl faltering, she wanted to ask more questions, but Xingren pulled her arm off. The girl said she was a nobleman, and she was by no means an ordinary prince or relative. Look at this battle How many people can there be in Beijing.

    Xingren was afraid that this silly walnut would not only lose his life but also implicate the girl if he said something wrong, so he hurriedly said: "Don't worry, girl, no matter how long you want to discuss, the servants are waiting for you here.

    " Said that they would never leave, and by the way, asked the nobleman inside how long he planned to talk.

    Shen Wei understood, turned her head to look at the cold big Buddha, and said tentatively, "My lord, why are you looking for a courtier's daughter?" After a long silence,