Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    When Shen Wei heard the news, she had just woken up, and she couldn't remember how she got back to Luming Courtyard last night.

    Xu Shi solved Zhao Wenyao's matter, let go of the burden all over her body, and made her feel extra relaxed. She had no dreams until dawn.

    She looked at the light green curtains, and at the Mrs. Bamboo he gave him lying beside the bed, she couldn't help but think of Ling Yue's pleasant smell and that domineering kiss. She buried her face in the pillow The door is warm all over.

    At this time, Xingren opened the bead curtain and came in. Seeing her awake, she leaned closer and whispered, "Girl, something happened ahead."

    Shen Wei was stunned, what just happened yesterday, why did it happen again?

    "It's the cousin girl's maid, Ruyue, who was found on the couch of the third master."

    Shen Wei paused slightly as she put on her clothes. Why is it the third uncle? Isn't her target her father?

    Xingren leaned closer and said in a low voice: "Yesterday you came back late, and the servants didn't have time to tell you that after Biao girl fell into a coma, Ruyue went to the front yard, and our people kept staring at her. The small door is closed, and she didn't come back."

    There is a small door between the front yard and the back yard, and at night, in order to prevent the servants from walking around at will, the door will be closed, and I think Ruyue came with determination.

    "But how could it be the third uncle?"

    Even if you want to help Zhao Wenyao turn over, you should ask her father to do it. The third uncle is soft-spoken, and even if there is an affair, it will not be able to help Zhao Wenyao.

    "You forgot, the third master drank too much wine yesterday, it was the master who told him to stay in the front yard to rest for the night."

    Shen Wei suddenly remembered, yes, the elder brother was afraid that the heavy alcohol smell of the father would poison the mother , and was afraid that he would get drunk and go crazy, so he took him back to his courtyard to take care of him, and left his father's servant with the third uncle.

    Presumably, Zhao Wenyao knew that there was a drunken master living in the front yard, and saw his father's servant outside, so he thought the person inside was his father.

    Last night, the moon was dark and the wind was strong, and the lamps were all extinguished. How could she dare to light a candle when she was doing such insidious things, so that she slept with the wrong person by accident.

    She couldn't help thinking of what happened in her dream. In her dream, she was against Zhao Wenyao everywhere, hurt and slandered her many times, and the methods were extremely poor. At first, her father and elder brother believed her unconditionally.

    But the disappointment again and again shakes the father who has always been fair. He doesn't believe that his daughter will be so vicious and attack his siblings for the sake of a man.

    Even though he was heartbroken, he still protected her until she was wronged and pushed Zhao Wenyao into the water. It was only three things. With the case of her real attack before, her father had no face to protect her anymore.

    Moreover, Zhao Wenyao was also his only niece. He fell out of love overnight, personally apologized to Zhao Wenyao and the prince on his knees, and severely punished her according to family law.