Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    Shen Hua raised her head and looked into Ling Yue's eyes. The two hadn't seen each other for nearly half a month. She never knew what it was like to miss someone.

    She looked at it very seriously, as if she wanted to engrave his facial features into her heart, her hands around his waist kept tightening, and she buried her face in his arms after a while.

    Smelling the cold smell on his body, her lovesickness for so many days finally came to fruition.

    This place is not far from the courtyard, and someone may pass by at any time, but she seems to be bewitched, and just wants to feel his body temperature.

    Ling Yue looked down at her hairy head tied in his arms, her bun was a little loose, and the hairpin was crumbling when the bead flower was crooked, she didn't look calm just now.

    But it was the most sincere and straightforward love for such a little girl that made his chest full of enthusiasm. The two of them were already hugging tightly, but the palm holding her back was still unsatisfied and pulled into his arms.     Summer clothes are already light and thin, not to mention that she is wearing a slightly cool green bean-colored skirt today, her slender neck is exposed, and a large area of ​​skin on her chest is as white as snow.     She stood pretty and lively, as if the pink and white petals of the lotus in the pond were revealed, which made people unable to move their eyes away.     Ling Yue still remembered that this was at Shen's house, so he had to be more scrupulous, not wanting the little girl's cheek to gently rub against his chest, soft and well-behaved, burning the last bit of reason in him.     He raised his hand to pull out the hairpin from her hair, and the black hair poured down from her head. His wide palm stroked the back of her head twice, lifted her chin, and kissed her down.     Just now, the first time he saw her in the room, he wanted to do this, and he would no longer have any worries.     There was no reason for Shen Hua not to cooperate, the two of them were a bit short in stature, she stood on tiptoe and tried her best to meet his kiss.     He traced her cherry lips, kissed her so that the water was bright and red, and the tip of his tongue pressed against her teeth, swimming in her mouth. She had just eaten a sweet snack, and his lips and tongue were entwined. Tasted a little sweet.

    Just when they were kissing so hard, footsteps were heard from the path not far away, and Shen Wei's fingers holding his skirt straightened and tightened suddenly.

    But Ling Yue acted as if he didn't hear it, and kept deepening the kiss with his head lowered.

    Shen Wei was so nervous that her whole body tensed up, her heart seemed to jump out of her throat, hearing the footsteps approaching a little bit, she didn't know whether she blushed from being kissed by him, or blushed from being frightened, in short, she had a small face like white jade , Red became brocade.

    She gently pushed his chest, but Ling Yue remained unmoved, and even bit her lip punitively because of her distraction, causing her to hiss in pain.

    This painful and numb feeling made her even cry out.

    She heard the footsteps were close to her ears, and was about to break free when she felt the world spinning, and she was already pressed against the tree trunk.

    Ling Yue was tall and broad, and could almost cover her completely. Shen Wei didn't let out a cry of surprise, and he lifted her up by holding her waist, and the whole person fell back up again.

    This kind of excitement of being discovered and the comfort that reaches directly to the sky are intertwined, making her extra sensitive, and this kiss is also very devoted.