Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    It was also a coincidence that Shen Wei knew about Ling Yue's birthday.

    Early that morning, when she woke up, she heard dogs barking next door, and felt a little strange.

    Recently, she only went to the monastery every ten days, and she lived more and more lazily in the other courtyard, sleeping until she woke up naturally every day.

    At this time, Ling Yue had left early, and when he returned to Beijing, he would usually bring Jiuying and Lu Duan with him, for no other reason, this dog is really too clingy, if Ling Yue is not around, he can bark for a whole day.

    It's okay to call, the sound is still loud, but the two yards are close to each other, the maids under Shen Yu are timid, and when it calls, they tremble, and a few young ones are scared to cry by it Pass.

    So when she heard Lu Duan's cry, she guessed that Ling Yue hadn't left yet.

    It just so happened that Cheng Guanyue had returned home, so she had nothing to worry about, so she immediately got off the bed, stepped on her shoes, and went to look through the clothes in the closet.

    It was the time for Chunri to dress brightly, but it was a pity that when she wanted to come to the temple to listen to Buddhist scriptures, she purposely wore plain and elegant dresses.

    She turned the box upside down and couldn't find any pink clothes, so she finally had to choose a lotus-stem green underskirt, and put it on a clear thin shirt, with pink beaded flowers on the hairpin, which was also a good match. It's spring.

    After getting dressed, she had some breakfast in a hurry, and couldn't wait to get out of the courtyard gate, but when she was really standing outside the gate, she couldn't help raising and lowering her palms, and tapped her toes on the ground.

    The two of them usually meet at night, and they have never been so aboveboard, which makes her a little embarrassed.

    But when he thought that he was the one who came to look for her these days, he was not afraid. She had nothing to be shy about. After all, she gritted her teeth and raised her hand to knock on the door.

    It was Douding who opened the door, and when she saw Shen Wei, she smiled knowingly: "The girl is here, our lord told you to keep the door, but my subordinates have been waiting here for a long time." Shen Wei was a little shy

    , Hearing what he said, I don't know if someone saw through his mind, or if he said to keep the door open for her, in short, she entered the door with a red neck.

    This is the second time she has come to Lingyue's yard, and the furnishings are similar to before, except that there is an extra kennel next to the stable, and the dog's end is chained and lying on the ground sleepily.

    The fence of the stable was not closed, Jiuying ate food and grass leisurely, paced back and forth, flicking the horse's tail provocatively, every time it could just pass Lu Duan's eyes, the dog's nature hooked him to the horse's tail flutter.

    But Lu Duan was not Jiuying's opponent at all, he was kicked on the ground after grabbing twice, and he forgot the pain and continued to grab after a while, so he never tired of it.

    Shen Wei couldn't help but glanced twice, and asked curiously, "Why are

    you tied up today?" "I know you're coming, and I'm afraid this ancestor will bump into you again."

    The corners of Shen Wei's mouth couldn't stop raising, Douding was soon taken outside the main room, and he stopped tactfully: "Please, girl, our prince just ran across the horse, and he should be grooming, please wait a moment." She said to