Chapter 66

Chapter 66

    Shen Wei has never seen her father lose his temper like this before. In her impression, her father has always been an elegant and gentle scholar, good-natured and knowledgeable, always smiling when he sees everyone, and it is embarrassing for him to swear when he seldom blush. Even rarer than snowfall in June.

    But at this moment, his eyes fell on the hands they were clasping, his face instantly became serious, looking at Ling Yue's expression, as if he saw some great enemy.

    "Yoyo, come here."

    The father spoke no better than his elder brother, and Shen Wei was already guilty, so she immediately let go of her palm and moved to her father's side in small steps, looking very obedient.

    Ling Yue has always acted without looking at people's eyes. He subconsciously followed for half a step, but Shen Chengyan gave him a hard look, "I have something to ask my little girl, so please stop by.

    " It's time to take a mouthful of Brother Shen.

    Shen Hua was afraid that he would get angry, but she hesitated for a moment when she didn't want him, and then nodded slightly, perhaps feeling that this gesture was too disrespectful to the people under her hands, so she stretched out her hand strangely, "Please.

    " It is very rare for King Su to say "please" to him, but the person who was honored, not only didn't care, but turned his head and snorted coldly, and quickly walked into the room with his precious daughter.

    Inside the room, Shen Chengyan and his wife sat solemnly at the head, while Shen Hua lowered her head with her hands clasped, obediently obedient.

    In fact, since childhood, their husband and wife seldom taught her a lesson, even if she sneaked out of the house for fun, at most she would chatter a few words, and Shen Changzhou was usually the one who was taught a lesson.

    The two looked at each other, Shen Chengyan cleared his throat first and said: "What's the matter." Shen

    Wei pointed her fingers, bit her lower lip and said shyly: "It's just like what my parents saw, I...I like A Yue. "

    From the outsiders' point of view, this marriage may be thought she is reluctant, which has no effect on her, but will give her more sympathy, but she does not want Ling Yue to be misunderstood, especially the one she cares about the most. loved ones.

    Even if it is not so easy to say that she likes it in front of the elders, she still speaks every word very seriously.

    Shen Chengyan covered his chest and almost carried it back in one breath, why didn't he notice it! Not only did they not find out, but they also lured wolves into the house!

    It was only now that he gradually realized that something was wrong. No wonder King Su's eyes are higher than the top, and he is unsmiling to everyone. He would take the initiative to help him, and several times in a row. One person understands King Su.

    Unexpectedly, he didn't want to be his brother, but wanted to pry his daughter!

    His daughter, who has worked so hard, is as precious as jewels and pets, surpasses a warrior who wields knives and guns on the battlefield. Does he know how to take care of little girls? He is almost a round older than her. Not allowed is there any problem.

    "No, I don't agree to this marriage."

    Shen Wei raised her drooping head instantly, "Why? This is the marriage granted by the Queen Mother's decree. If you don't agree, you are against the decree. You dare not talk nonsense." "Why?