Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Shen Hua just took a sneak peek, and felt a cold and stern gaze stabbing at her from above.

    Looking at each other, she froze suddenly, as if the thrill of that day had struck again, and she seemed to feel pain in her waist, which was no longer visible.

    Her heart was beating like a drum, and her palms were sweating. If it wasn't for the distance between the two of them, she would have knelt down on her knees.

    Ling Yue didn't think it was her who made the noise, did he?

    What a shame!

    Her crow-feather-like eyelashes flickered, her fingers clenched tightly, and she wished she could find the person who made the noise and stop her mouth.

    Fortunately, before she couldn't hold on and collapsed, Ling Yue on the fierce steed withdrew his gaze indifferently, and continued to go towards the palace gate with his horse's belly.

    His sense of oppression was too strong, everyone present spontaneously lowered their eyes and bowed their heads, and naturally no one noticed, the corners of his mouth slightly raised when he left.

    Ling Yue's team came and went quickly, like smoke and dust, and disappeared without a trace in an instant.

    But the lingering fear left by everyone was still there, and when they regained their composure and wanted to talk to Shen Hua's mother and daughter again, they realized that they had long since disappeared.

    Stepping into the palace gate, Su Shi walked in front, and Shen Wei and Zhao Wenyao walked side by side.

    The mother and daughter walked this red wall and blue brick road many times, but it was strange and novel to Zhao Wenyao.

    After getting off the carriage, some female relatives saw her and asked about her. They heard that she was the cousin of the Shen family, so they only greeted her lightly. She didn't feel neglected, and stood quietly.

    Until there were no other people around, she said in a voice that they could hear: "Fifth sister, who was that noble person just now? He was so angry."

    Shen Wei raised her eyebrows. This cousin has a lot of appetite, even Na Sha God dared to inquire, so he replied to her in the same low voice: "That's His Royal Highness King Su."

    Zhao Wenyao paused slightly, and Shen Wei looked at her curiously: "What's wrong?"

    "No, it's nothing. It's just that I often hear the reputation of the prince at home, so I feel that it's different from what I imagined." Although

    Zhao Wenyao's reaction was a little big, Shen Wei also had this feeling when he first met Ling Yue. After all, he is a big It is human nature for Yong's God of War to be loved and admired by others.

    It happened that Yikun Palace had arrived, so she didn't ask any further questions, because she didn't want to hear a clear voice coming from her side as soon as she stepped into the palace gate.

    "Hua'er."

    The three of them stamped their feet, and Shen Wei took the lead to look back, only to see Ling Weizhou standing under an ancient catalpa tree not far away.

    The heavy snow last night had not yet melted, and it accumulated among the thick branches. The winter wind blew through the chill, and the snow particles swayed down. He was wearing a blue crane cloak and walked slowly towards her in the swirling snow. .

    Shen Hua was stunned for a moment, and when Ling Weizhou approached and took her cold and red hand, she suddenly came back to her senses and murmured: "Brother Prince." "Why don't you have a sleeve stove?