Chapter 37

Chapter 37

    The road up the mountain was a bit steep, and the vegetation began to grow luxuriant after spring. It had just rained the night before, and the dust was wet and slippery. If it wasn't for riding Jiuying, it would have been difficult for Shen Hua to walk an inch.

    Just now she knew from the guards that Ling Yue had gone up the mountain, so she ran to the stable without hesitation, and untied Jiuying's horse rope.

    Her decision was made in a hurry, Xingren and Walnut couldn't ride a horse, so they stayed to find their father and elder brother, while she led Huo Ying and the guards to ride up the mountain.

    Maybe there are fierce tigers on the mountain, after all, the brave ones are less afraid of death. There are people rushing down the mountain along the way, and the three of them are particularly special.

    I also ran into a young man who had met a few times. He was very surprised when he saw Shen Wei, a weak woman, going up the mountain. He thought she didn't know what was on it, and kindly reminded her: "Miss Shen, it's not safe on the mountain. Come down the mountain with us."

    Shen Wei turned slightly towards him as a courtesy: "May I ask if you have met anyone on the mountain?"

    The young man thought for a while and said, "I'm also going to try my luck and see if I can hunt him down. It’s a bigger living creature, but just now when I heard the roar of a tiger, I was afraid and decided to go down the mountain, and the other students who went up the mountain with me have also dispersed, so there should be no one there.” Just as she was about to ask if she saw

    her Ling Yueshi heard him add a sentence: "Oh, yes, I just saw King Su leading a team towards the west, and it should be towards the sound of the roar of the tiger.

    " Thank you so much, I took them to continue up the mountain without looking back.

    The man scratched his head, not understanding what was to be thanked for, seeing that she couldn't be persuaded, he had to take the people down the mountain quickly.

    It was not until the foot of the mountain that she realized that there was not only King Su, but also the prince. Miss Shen came here to find the prince.

    He couldn't help being a little annoyed, if he had known that he was going to look for the prince, he should have followed, so that he could show his face in front of the prince.

    Over there, the three of Shen Hua walked up the muddy mountain road, and because they didn't meet anyone along the way, the progress was smooth, but they soon reached a fork in the road.

    There were three paths up the mountain, and she couldn't tell which one the man meant by west. Just as she was hesitating, Jiuying pawed restlessly on the ground with her front hooves.

    Then, without waiting for her to squeeze her belly, he spontaneously rushed towards the leftmost road.

    It ran so suddenly that Shen Hua almost couldn't sit still and was thrown off by her, and when she recovered, she understood.

    A horse's sense of smell is only worse than a dog's. Many horses can remember their aura after they recognize their master. It has been fighting side by side with Ling Yue for nearly ten years, so it must have sensed his aura.

    And from its reaction, it can be seen that he may be in danger now.

    It is not suitable to ride a horse on a mountain, let alone Jiuying's speed is extremely fast. She would be thrown off by it several times, or hit a nearby bush, and then she would lean down and hug its neck tightly, letting her It rushes forward.