Chapter 64

Chapter 64

    Two days later, I don't know whether it was Zhao Wenyao's tricks or the imperial physician's medicine had worked. In short, the Empress Dowager Su's spirit has improved a lot. Not only can she walk around in the field, she can even go to the garden to appreciate lotus.

    Before the queen mother temporarily returned to the palace, she suddenly fell ill and was unable to hold a banquet. Now that her body is stable, Emperor Cheng asked Concubine Xian to start a reception banquet. girl.

    Everyone is guessing that this may be an opportunity to choose a concubine for the crown prince, but the news leaked from the palace is actually to choose a concubine for King Su.

    King Su is twenty-six this year, he was born with a magnificent appearance, extraordinary heroism, and holds heavy soldiers in his hands. It is no exaggeration to say that if his eyelids tremble, Dayong will follow suit.

    Young and promising, he is not only the only prince in this dynasty, but also has an empty backyard. With his appearance and military achievements, when the nine gates were opened and the common people lined up to welcome him, many people secretly promised him and wanted to marry into the Su family. King's little girl.

    Even though there were rumors that to marry King Su, one would go to the northwest frontier with him. On the day of the welcome banquet, it was still full of people, and wives from various prefectures came with their unmarried daughters in a hurry.

    Logically speaking, the Su family shouldn't have come. Her precious daughter has just divorced the crown prince, and she is not in the same generation as King Su. It is absolutely impossible.

    But she appeared on the invitation list impressively, and when she received the invitation, her eyelids twitched for a long time, and she pulled her carefree husband and said worriedly: "Husband, what do you think your mother means by this? "

    I don't want to Shen Chengyan, but said cheerfully: "What's there to think about, it must be that the empress is close to our family, there is no reason not to invite our family, and the matter of choosing a concubine should not be too ostentatious, maybe it is because of us It's just a cover."

    Su Shi: ...

    It seems to make some sense, but do you think it's weird?

    Forget it, her husband is a literati who can only read and write, how could he understand the twists and turns of the back house, she swallowed her worries back into her stomach.

    Originally, he planned to go to the banquet alone, and took the daughter in the palace home with him, but Mrs. Zou begged her for a long time to bring Shen Yuzhi into the palace.

    Su felt that her younger brother and sister were crazy, not to mention whether Su Wang could take a fancy to Shen Yuzhi, but to say that she is also inferior to Su Wang, which is really outrageous.

    But Mrs. Zou was so earnest that she almost knelt down. Before the Qian family looked down on her marriage, she thought that if she hugged Zhao Wenyao's thigh, the marriage would be fine in the future. When the Qian family came to the door again, They kicked people out directly.

    Now that her reputation has been ruined and her marriage has not been settled, if this continues, she really will not be able to get married.

    "Of course I know that the prince has high eyesight, so he definitely doesn't like our Zhizhi, but this is just luck, no one knows what the prince likes. Besides, so many nobles have entered the palace this time, if there is any wife Zhizhi is going to our family, sister-in-law, please help our family Zhizhi."