Chapter 53

Chapter 53

    After Shen Hua took a bath, she turned red from head to toe. She lay down on the imperial concubine's couch and let Xingren wipe the red marks on her neck with cooling ointment.

    She didn't dare to refute that it was not bitten by bugs, so she could only honestly be painted so that her whole body smelled of herbs, and she covered her face and waited for her hair to dry naturally.

    By the way, listen to the girls in the courtyard like telling stories, talking about what happened in the house recently.

    Zhao Wenyao's maid, Ruyue, had recovered from her illness, and went back to continue serving her. As for the previous maid, Xiaohan, she fell ill for no reason after returning from the paddock.

    She was pregnant, afraid of being overwhelmed by illness, and dared not let Xiaohan serve her anymore, so she rewarded him with money and sent him out of the mansion.

    The walnuts were peeling lotus seeds, which were sent by Shen Changzhou just now. The hot summer is not suitable for eating fried food, so I took some of these cool snacks as snacks for her.

    Hearing them talking about Xiao Han, she hurried over and said, "My cousin is so ruthless, Xiao Han is very loyal to her, before the incident happened in the paddock, didn't you let the slaves watch their master and servant, Xiao Han's hands were burnt It's out of shape."

    Shen Wei deliberately let Walnut stare at the two of them, in order to make Zhao Wenyao feel that she was preventing her from seeing the prince, which made her feel a sense of crisis and had to find a way to see the prince.

    Sure enough, Zhao Wenyao did as she expected, and asked Xiaohan to find Shen Changru by taking the opportunity to get the plaster, and then Shen Changru took her out of the tent.

    Even when she was with Ling Weizhou at that time, it was she who tried to send someone to lure her away.

    Naturally, Shen Wei couldn't live up to her painstaking efforts, and cooperated with her plan very well, but just added a little more seasoning to her.

    It seems that this Xiaohan knows a lot of Zhao Wenyao's private affairs, otherwise he would not be so anxious to drive her out of the mansion, "Do you know Xiaohan's current whereabouts?" "The servant is being watched, do you want to see her?

    "

    "Don't worry, just watch her and don't let her get into trouble. We'll see you again when we find someone."

    Walnut nodded half-understood, as if thinking of something, she leaned into her ear and lowered her voice: " You let people look at that Ruyue, just now someone said that Ruyue's behavior is a bit strange recently, she often runs to the front yard, and she is very ambiguous with the steward in front of her." Speaking of this, she became energetic and instantly got up from the

    couch Sitting up, he pushed back all the maids in the room, and said with a very serious expression: "Tell me carefully, who is in charge?"

    Even though Ruyue was beaten by her before and couldn't even get out of the bed, she still didn't dare to take it lightly, and kept sending people to watch her. Before, everything was fine, but as soon as Zhao Wenyao returned home, she began to make small movements.

    "It's Steward Liao who is in charge of the gatehouse in the front yard. He looks a bit rough and has never married a wife."

    Shen Wei knew the steward. He had been with his father for many years, and he was very talkative in the mansion. She once tested her father on the way back to the house, whether she would do something sorry for her mother.