Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    The pearl in Ling Yue's palm was slightly pink, like a peach blossom that had just emerged from its branches in spring, and against the backdrop of his wide and slightly calloused palm, it looked even smaller and rounder.

    This color is rare, not to mention such a good quality, these two are Su's dowry, Shen Wei and Yan Shi Su's have people re-make the earrings, there is only one pair in the whole capital.

    Shen Hua touched her earlobe subconsciously, only to realize that the air above her right ear was falling.

    The picture of last night suddenly appeared in front of his eyes.

    Before Ling Yue came, the maids were packing things outside, and she practiced calligraphy in the study when she had nothing to do.

    It was only after spending more time with her recently that she realized that besides running horses and practicing martial arts, Ling Yue's favorite thing to do is to read and write. She thought of Master Yuanming's calligraphy in his room, and became interested.

    Her father taught her calligraphy by hand, and after a lot of hard work when she was young, she can write decently.

    Later, I followed the nuns to learn the rules, and I didn't have time to practice calligraphy, so I put it on hold. Now the rough writing looks good, but when I look closely, the brushwork is lingering, round and without sharpness.

    When Ling Yue came, she was holding up the paper she had just written, looking left and right, and felt that there seemed to be something wrong, but she couldn't tell. She was always serious and devoted in doing things, and she didn't even notice when he came in.

    He stood behind her with his hands behind his back, and seeing her so focused, he chuckled softly: "How long has it been deserted?"

    His voice came out suddenly, and Shen Wei was startled by him, holding the pen His hand shook violently, and the ink splashed instantly, destroying all the good characters.

    "When did you come here? Why didn't you make any sound at all? It scared me to death."

    Ling Yue raised his eyebrows halfway. He called her when he entered the room. She was too focused and didn't hear it. She beat it back.

    He stretched out his hand and pinched the tip of her nose, "What a wicked person to complain first."

    Shen Hua had been with him for a long time, and she was no longer afraid of him.

    "Show me quickly, I always feel that something is wrong with my writing, but I can't tell where the problem is." The

    authorities were confused by the onlookers, and Ling Yue could see at a glance that her handwriting was too weak, so he raised his hand and pointed lightly. Pointing, she was discouraged, "I used to write much better than this."

    Ling Yue was amused by her disappointed appearance, "Nothing to play? Why do you suddenly want to practice calligraphy?"

    This is her Be careful, if it's well written, it's fine, she's a little embarrassed to say that she didn't write well, but what she wrote before was under the ruler, and he saw it at a glance when he flipped through it.

    The word Ling Yue was carefully outlined on each piece of paper.

    Shen Hua quickly snatched the paper from his hand, hid it behind her back, and cast a coquettish glance at him: "Why are you peeking?"

    Ling Yue has seen too many secret tricks, and the one who softened his heart the most is her straight The undisguised love also includes such cute little thoughts.