Chapter 18

Chapter 18

    Shen Hua's voice fell, and she was silent for a while, in exchange for laughter one after another. In fact, her voice and figure looked like she was being spied on than a trapped woman, and her coming to this kind of place was like a sheep entering a tiger's mouth.

    "Hey, buy our store, little beauty, do you have five taels of silver or ten taels, do you want some flowers for you, brothers?" The man with the scar who was breaking the little girl's finger just now walked towards Shen Wei As she approached, those eyes seemed to be on fire, looking her up and down.     Shen Wei suppressed the disgust in her heart, and stared at the little girl with a cold face, "at the feet of the emperor, you dare to rob the women of the people, there is no law." The     man with the scar looked behind her cautiously As soon as he saw it, he took two little maids, spat on the ground, and laughed wildly, "Come and listen, Wang Fa? It's only natural to pay debts, your grandfather and I are Wang Fa!" "     Today You came by coincidence, just to let you, little beauty, see what king's law is."     As he said this, he quickly reached out to lift Shen Hua's veil, and the trapped little girl kept staring at Shen Hua, and came out in a hurry when she saw this. A voice reminded: "Girl be careful!"     Unfortunately, that dishonest finger had already touched the thin white gauze, and when it was about to lift it up slowly, a cold light flashed by, and the half-stained blood-stained finger was gone in the next breath. Grabbing her veil and flying out.     Before Shen Wei could be astonished, the man with the scar was already rolling on the ground holding his fingers in pain.     And the attendants and two servant girls who followed closely behind her also rushed out in good time, and controlled the few ruffians present.     "Girl, are you okay, did the thief touch you, did you get scared?"     Shen Wei shook her head in shock, she was not a fool, how could she really bring only two maids to act for the sky.     Every time she goes out on the street, she will be accompanied by skilled attendants half a step away, and they are only kept away so that she can go shopping without being disturbed.     Therefore, she didn't feel frightened by the rogue's teasing words or hands and feet.

    But the dagger and severed finger, as well as the blood splashed on her gauze curtain, really scared her.

    It's just that when the cold light suddenly appeared, she seemed to see a tall figure. Although she couldn't see clearly, she had a familiar chilling aura.

    Could it be him?

    Shen Hua rubbed her chest and subconsciously looked around to find out who "helped".

    "Girl, what are you looking for?"

    "Did you see a tall and handsome man?"

    The two maids were all focused on their own girl, how could they pay attention to the people around them, they shook their heads naturally, and expressed their gratitude to Shen Hua Take off the bloody veil.

    "Girl, is he the one who threw the dagger? Have you seen what he looks like?"

    Shen Wei looked around, but there was no man who looked like him at all, and she couldn't find a man with a strong hand, so she was suddenly discouraged .

    That's right, Ling Yue, a God of War who dominates the battlefield, how he travels, how can he appear here suddenly, and it's impossible to meddle in other people's business.

    "It's nothing, maybe I was wrong, go and see how the girl is doing?"

    Soon Xingren helped the victimized little girl over, her hair was disheveled and her face was swollen and blue, she looked very pitiful.