Chapter 13

Chapter 13

    This is an abandoned garden near the Palace of Compassion and Peace.

    The late emperor's concubines and concubines were either taken out of the palace by their sons to serve them, or passed away one after another. The Empress Dowager moved to Ningshou Palace because she thought the Cining Palace was unclean. A few years ago, I went to Wutai Mountain to eat vegetarian food and chant Buddha. As the younger brother of His Majesty, King Su stayed in Ningshou Palace for a while.

    Shen Hua found an attic high up in the garden, where she could just overlook the whole view of the rockery.

    She still hesitated before going up to the attic. Just now in Yikun Palace, Ling Weizhou met Zhao Wenyao, and the two of them didn't react at all. He also treated her with doting and tenderness as always, and made her wonder if she was too suspicious.

    When she saw the two people below with her own eyes, the tense heartstring was finally broken.

    But it was strange that instead of being sad and angry, she was more relieved and the dust had settled.

    In fact, before the dream, she always felt that she and Ling Weizhou should at least like each other if they didn't say they were deeply in love.

    They were childhood sweethearts and knew each other's personalities and preferences. He was the person who treated her best besides the family. She had long been used to outsiders mentioning him with her name, and she had accepted that one day in the future, she would wear it on her head. Fengguan wears Xiapei to marry him.

    But after Zhao Wenyao appeared, she began to toss and turn, and she was confused for the first time.

    Does he like her?

    Or, does she like him?

    It's not a habit or a playmate, but a real love between a man and a woman.

    Then Shen Hua found out that she couldn't get an answer, so she secretly asked Shen Changzhou what it was like to like.

    Shen Changzhou pinched the tip of her nose carelessly, "Shen Youyou, did you find the wrong person? Come and ask me why I like someone who is not engaged?" Seeing her serious

    expression, he scratched his head and listened to her friends. Come experience said: "Thinking about it, I always want to see it when I can't see it. When I see it, I can't wait to stick together and secretly do things that the elders don't allow."

    Shen Hua was even more confused by what he said. A few years ago, she had just started reading romance novels, and when Ling Weizhou approached, she would indeed be shy, offended, and a little secretly happy.

    She would even take the initiative to lead him, make purses and handkerchiefs for him, and miss him all the time after a few days of absence.

    But then Mother Xi came and taught her etiquette and etiquette. She gradually lost the spring thoughts of those young girls and kept a little distance from Ling Weizhou.

    Later, he held her hand, straightened her clothes and hat, and even whispered against her cochlea, but she was more at a loss than she was a little shy.

    "Or like parents, the husband sings and the wife sings along with the harp." Shen Changzhou said again.

    Dad only married my mother, even though my mother was in poor health and could no longer bear children after giving birth to her, no matter how much my grandmother persuaded me, my father refused to take any more concubines.