Chapter 8

Chapter 8

    The warm afternoon sun penetrated through the glazed windows, casting mottled colored light. Shen Hua leaned on the imperial concubine's couch and played with the step shaker in her hand.

    This butterfly walker uses more than a dozen precious light beads, plus a gold-wrapped pattern, you can feel the brilliance just by holding it. It's no wonder that the old lady is so precious, even Zhao Wenyao, who has always been careful, didn't hide her emotions.

    Xingren entered the room with the pastry, and saw that she was still maintaining the posture just now, she couldn't help being a little curious, her daughter had never valued gold and silver jewelry so much.

    "Girl likes this Bu Yao so much, why don't you ask Walnut to give you a bun, and you can try it on."

    Shen Hua saw the coconut cake on the tray, and casually put the Bu Yao aside, "This thing looks like a little girl. But Jing is really calm, if I wear it, my hair will definitely hurt, and I won’t feel guilty." Just

    walking is definitely not heavy, but in order to match it, you have to wear a complicated bun, Coupled with other vows, it is not easy.

    Knowing her preferences, Xingren said plainly: "The servant girl will be put into the warehouse first."

    "Leave it alone, I will wear it for the next few days."

    Xingren was even more puzzled, the girl's expression was clearly overdone It's fresh, it's still some time before the winter solstice enters the palace, and she doesn't need to entertain guests recently, so why bother to find it.

    Shen Wei saw the doubt in her eyes, took a bite of the coconut flakes, and blinked slyly, "I don't like it, but others do.

    " Shake to Yaofang Courtyard.

    Shen Yuzhi didn't go out today, knowing she was here, even if she didn't want to, she still went to Zhao Wenyao's room together.

    The two sisters met each other, and Shen Yuzhi saw the Bu Yao on her head at a glance.

    Yesterday she heard that her grandmother had given Shen Hua a good baby, and she was depressed for a long time, but seeing how unique this move is today, and thinking of what her grandmother told her about the second son of the servant of the Ministry of Rites, she felt even worse in an instant up.

    They are also the daughters of the Shen family, so how can Shen Wei have a fiancé of the prince, and let her choose any good things first, but she wants to marry the second son who is not good enough.     Shen Yuzhi's eyes were about to burst into flames, her fingers could almost wring the handkerchief to pieces, and then she spoke with a bit of yin and yang in a strange tone: "Oh, I haven't seen you for a few days, fifth sister is getting more and more precious, my little yard I'm afraid I won't be able to support your big Buddha."     Shen Wei has long been used to her temperament, so she didn't greet her politely, and returned it directly: "Fourth sister is precious and rare, I come every day, and finally I can see you one day I'm looking after my sister."     Shen Yuzhi's maternal grandfather was Uncle Zhongyong, although he had no real power, he was still considered an honorable family, and the relatives and friends he came and went with were all from respectable families, she saw that her grandmother could not be trusted, so she went to her grandfather's house every day to think about it Method.     But when she was pointed out so bluntly by Shen Wei, she couldn't help but twitched her mouth, "Fifth sister is getting more and more eloquent, I can't say no to you, please sit down." Zhao Wenyao probably did     n't Having seen such a gunpowder-smelling face-to-face confrontation, she weakly pulled down her sleeve.     Shen Wei didn't bother to waste her words, she turned her head and smiled and pulled Zhao Wenyao to sit down, "I know Ah Yao has good eyesight, I came to see you today because I want you to help me choose the matching clothes, and I will enter the palace in a few days , I'm always afraid that something might go wrong."     After getting along with her for the past few days, she discovered that this little cousin has one advantage, that is, she has a particularly good eye.     She usually dresses in a simple and elegant way, without even a hairpin, but she can make people unable to move their eyes away, not only because of her face.     Zhao Wenyao didn't shirk, and looked carefully, and after looking around, he asked the maid to take a bronze mirror and said: "My cousin is beautiful, and she looks good in any kind of clothes, but you can choose plain ones to go with this walker." Clothes, too complicated may steal my sister's brilliance."     Shen Hua nodded suddenly, "No wonder I always feel that something is wrong, but I can't tell, thanks to Ah Yao who woke me up.     " It's so powerful, it's just that the fifth sister is a fan of the authorities, so it's better for me to see it clearly."