18. Frozen in Fear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Oh no. Those were the only words in my mind when I was pushed against the wall on the side of the hospital. The smell of alcohol was strong and I struggled against his arms holding me.

"Hey baby, I've missed you," Mark told me, "How about we catch up where we left off, shall we?"

His hands moved down to my shirt, pulling it from my jeans and shoving his hands under my shirt and roughly cupping my breast with one hand.

I was frozen in terror. He could do whatever he wanted to me right here and no one would know. He could kill me. I mentally slapped myself and told myself to scream. I screamed as loudly as possible and his hand slammed against my mouth, "Now why would you go and do a thing like that?"

Within seconds, Niall was around the corner and he spotted me, his eyes widened before growing with anger.

Niall ran up and pushed Mark off of me, causing him to fall sideways. I pulled my shirt back down and turned back towards the two of them. Niall now had Mark against the wall himself.

"I told you to leave her the hell alone!" Niall yelled loudly. It was kind of sexy to hear Niall curse, especially when he was being protective of me.

Mark just smirked and Niall threw him to the ground. He must have hit his head on impact since he laid there without moving. I guess unconscious. I don't know. I wasn't a doctor at the moment.

"Cassidy, are you okay?" Niall asked me, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me tightly, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks to you." I told him, "I'm just thankful you heard me scream."

"If I had been even two minutes longer, I'm scared to know what would've happened to you." He told me, nervousness in his eyes.

I shuddered at the thought. I couldn't even think about it. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously. "Let's get out of here." Niall told me.

"Let's," I agreed, grabbing his hand and following him to the car.

"I'll be back!" I heard Mark yell from behind us. I picked up my pace without turning to look back. Niall must have noticed because he squeezed my hand harder.

Niall turned around sharply, "You're dead, Mark. You're fucking dead!"

I hurriedly got into the car, knowing that Niall was incredibly angry with Mark once again trying something on me

I hurriedly got into the car, knowing that Niall was incredibly angry with Mark once again trying something on me. Neither of us said a word once we were in the car.

The car ride home was really quiet, but when one of my favorite rap songs came on, I couldn't help but start singing to it. Niall laughed lightly, "I didn't know you could rap like that."

"There's a lot of things you don't know just yet," I smiled at him. I couldn't wait for us to continue learning more about each other.

When we arrived at my flat, we went in and were met with Ana and Perrie hugging a swollen and red eyes Eleanor.

"El, what's wrong?" I asked her, dropping my bag and rushing over, "What happened?"

"Louis broke up with her..." Perrie said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT

READ:)

SHARE#

~Cassidy!