9. Who Can We Trust?

That got Intense last chapter! Who knew Mia would do that?!

What will happen?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Before the Attack*

Mia's P.O.V~

This is it. This is finally my moment and I'm going to ruin her.

"I'm going to go get my phone charger from your room," I told Cassidy, instantly hopping up and making my way to her bedroom. She didn't even hardly notice me since she was too busy paying attention to Niall. Figures.

When I got there, I silently waited and was thankful to see Niall was making his won way down the hallway. Was he coming to see me? Did he want me? I smiled devilishly. How could he not?

Niall noticed me standing by the door and I motioned for him to come to me. He didn't seem sure of himself, but he walked towards me anyway. I smiled.

Careful not to scare him off, I whispered, "I have a surprise for Cassidy, but I don't want her to know yet, okay? It's a surprise."

He gulped, "What's the surprise?"

"Well, can I trust you to keep this secret from her for now?" I asked. I reached around him and pushed the door closed quietly. I locked the door quickly to safe guard from Cassidy walking back here. He nodded at me as I did so.

I started unbuttoning my shirt, keeping my eyes locked with his seductively. He was so damn attractive, I couldn't help myself from connecting my lips to his in a passionate kiss. I was shocked when he pushed me backwards, causing me to lose my balance.

"Niall," I breathed, disappointed that he wasn't immediately complying with me. What gives?

I pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him, pushing my hands under his shirt and I could feel his defined torso and abs. I was caught off guard as he suddenly yelled, "Get off of me!"

I fell to his side on the bed as I heard the door click open and Ana ran in and gasped at what she saw. I quickly pulled my shirt back over my head.

"Oh my god, Ana!" I yelled. Niall immediately jumped up and ran to her side.

"What was just about to happen?" Ana asked, breathing slowed as I could tell she was mad.

Niall leaned down and whispered in her ear. I was unable to hear what he told her, but I knew I was going to be outed as Ana gasped again, covering her mouth. I had no choice but to use my best talent. Crying.

"Ana! Thank goodness you came! Niall was trying to r-" I said but was cut off.

"Shut the hell up, Mia!" Ana yelled, cutting me off, "All you're capable of is lying. He loves Cassidy, not you."

Niall worriedly interjected, "What are we going to tell Cassidy? That is if she doesn't already know from all the screaming."

"Know what?" Cassidy asked, appearing in the doorway.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

Once Ana, Niall, and Mia left, I was in the living room by myself. I tried to focus on the television, but I was incredibly sleepy and I managed to doze off. Despite this, I was woken up not too many minutes later when I heard yelling down the hall. The voices were muffled, but I could make out the words Niall, loves, and not.

I hopped up from the couch and made my way down the hallway. I guess they didn't hear me because when I appeared in the doorway and spoke up, Ana and Niall jumped. "Know what?" I asked them.

"Ummm....you don't no oh oh you dot know you're beautiful!" Niall sang.

"Awhh! Niall!" I said and hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

Ana's P.O.V~

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard yelling coming from Cassidy's room. It sounded like Niall, but I thought they were in the living room. Why would he be screaming?

I walked up to the door and it was locked. I got out my lock pick and started opening it. Don't ask why I have a lock pick.

I opened the door when I heard a click and gasped. Mia was on top of Niall on the bed. Niall was trying to get her off of him. I know because he also yelled "Get off of me!".

Niall jumped up and ran towards me in the door way. Mia started to cry. She had done this with Cassi before but it wasn't going to work on me. I'm not that gullible.

"Niall was trying to r-" she blubbered.

I cut her off though. I was not about to let her try to accuse Niall of that.

"Shut the hell up, Mia!" I yelled, my voice laced with venom as I continued, "All you're capable of is lying. He loves Cassidy, not you."

Niall worriedly interjected, "What are we going to tell Cassidy? That is if she doesn't already know from all the screaming."

"Know what?" Cassidy asked, popping up behind us suddenly.

"Ummm....you don't no oh oh you don't know you're beautiful!" Niall sang.

Nice save Niall. Nice save...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE!

COMMENT:)

READ#

SHARE

~Cassidy!