7. The Group Date

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I'm going back through this now, April 2020, and trying to overall make the chapters longer and make more sense without changing any of the plot line and erasing your inline comments that I love so much. Thanks for reading everyone :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's P.O.V~

When I got home, I was surprised to see it was already 5:30pm. How had it gotten so late? Oh. I totally forgot all about my fight with Mark earlier.

Suddenly, I was caught off guard when the front door flew open. I was relieved to see Niall standing there, but the last time someone did that... yeah, you get the picture.

"Cassidy, we're going on our first group date!" Niall exclaimed.

"Group date?" I asked, "With who?"

"The rest of the guys in One Direction and their dates. Louis is bringing Eleanor, Zayn is bringing Perrie, Liam is bringing Chelsea, I'm bringing you, and Harry is flying solo." Niall told me, laughing excitedly, "You can bring two friends if you would like. We're going bowling!"

"That sounds like so much fun!" I told him, super excited to meet his friends and their girlfriends.

"I think I'll bring Ana and Mia! And I've never been bowling before!"

His mouth dropped open,"You've Never Been Bowling?!" He yelled.

"I just said that, babe!" I laughed, heading to my room.

"Where are you going?" he asked me.

"To start getting ready! What time are we leaving?" I asked.

"7!" He told me, taking a seat on the couch.

"Okay! I'll be just a little bit!"

I went up and found Ana in her room as usual. Most Directioners don't see sunlight ya know? I told her the plans and she started going crazy at the thought of meeting the Harry Styles.

I texted Mia and she said she'd be over in at least an hour and I gave her my flat address.

I hopped in the shower and washed my hair. The sweet smell of strawberries was refreshing. I hopped out and pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans. I paired it with a red and white flowy top that tied in the front and a pair of daisy earrings. I pulled on my white high top converse to finish the look.

Niall said I looked Perfect for the bowling alley. I found Ana sitting on the couch ready to go. I grabbed my stuff and as I was about to sit down Mia walked in the door.

"I'm ready!" She shouted. She looked at Niall and smiled. Then looked at me with that glint in her eye again and smiled. Eh. I shrugged it off. She's probably just being nice.

"Okay! Lets go!" Niall said. And we left for the bowling alley.

Ana's P.O.V~

Mia? Isn't that the girl that ditched Cassi in 8th grade? Ugh. I never did like her. She betrayed people too much. I hope this doesn't blow up in Cassi's face...

Niall's P.O.V~

Finally Mia arrived. She was pretty, but she doesn't compare to Cassi. I don't like Mia like that,but she seemed friendly enough.

I'm still starving....

Harry's P.O.V~

I can't believe I'm gonna be the only single one.. Maybe Cassi will bring a cute friend..