Part 49

Seven years later

Reggie, Leo, and I walk through Diagon Ally. The boys running back and forth from multiple shop windows, each wanting their very own supplies.

"Mum," Reggie says, "can I have that?"

I look over at what he is pointing at, a grey owl sits in the window, looking at anyone who will give them attention.

"Regulus," I say fighting with the bags in my hands. "We have an owl."

"But I want my own," he argued.

I give him a stern glare. He knows what we are here for. I told them both before we left the house we were going to get the things on the list and leave. Nothing more and nothing less.

"Can we at least get some ice cream?" Leo asks shyly.

"Lets get our books first," I say noticing the long line outside the shop.

"Leo!" A voice calls through the crowd. A teen with flaming red hair runs up and wraps his arms around Leo.

"George!" Leo says back, wrapping his arms around him.

"Where's Molly?" I ask George.

"Inside the shop," George answers. "Lockhart is signing books."

I nod, moving the boys inside the shops doors. Leo and George stand in the back talking about what to expect at Hogwarts. George tells Leo at one point that if anyone messes with him, than he would deal with it. I couldn't help but smile at the protective side of George.

"Molly," I say moving my way through the crowd.

"Hello doll," she said. "Are you getting copies signed too?"

I look over the crowd of people. A very confident man stands in front of cameras, smiling very widely.

"No," I said flatly. If anything I want to get away from him.

"Oh Harry dear!" Molly says pulling him in front of her.

I stare down at him, its been a couple months since I've seen him and even longer since I've spoke to him. Does he even remember my name?

He looks up to meet my eyes. "I know you."

"You do?" I question, mostly to see if he was right.

"Yeah," he says, "your name is Lottie."

I give him a small smile, I can't believe he actually remembered that. I wouldn't have been upset if he didn't, but its still good to know that he thinks of me time to time.

"Mum," Regulus says at the back of the store. I turn and see Leo and George wrestling over a book.

I shake my head, grabbing the books, and make my way over to them. I grab the book from them. Leo and George give me worried looks.

I laugh at the whole situation. "We are getting ice cream, George, do you want to come along?"

"No thanks," he said. "Ginny is nervous for her first year so me and Fred promised we would help out as much as we could."

I nod as he walks off with a wave. He locks eyes with Leo and gives a small wink. I look towards Leo with a confused look, a very small pinkness appear on his cheeks. 

I shake my head, I could probably be seeing things, it was starting to get hot in the shop so that could be a reason for it.

"Let's go get that ice cream," I said throwing my arms over my boys. Each one gives me weird looks, which makes me pull them in closer to me.

I spare one more glance to Harry while we walk away. He looks pretty happy with the Weasleys. I'm glad he found some friends who care for him.