137

Chapter 137 The Cat and Dog Family

    The education of Dazai-kun and Hyakki-kun.

    They return to County S.

    In the single-family small two-story house opposite Saiki Kusuo's house, there are two more people.

    The rooms on the second floor were sorted out by Hyakkimaru and Osamu Dazai, and made into two bedrooms for the Akutagawa brothers and sisters to live in.

    A long white shirt, a light gray coat, a black belt and trousers, and brand new leather shoes of the right size are placed on Ryunosuke Akutagawa's bed. The boy who has not yet transformed from an orphan mentality stares blankly at what Osamu Dazai gave him , The clothes on the whole body are worn out and ill-fitting, which is out of place with the clean and tidy bedroom.

    Osamu Dazai is a freshly baked adoptive father. He simply said: "Put it on."

    Afterwards, he closed the door and went out.

    In the next room, Akutagawa Gin was worried about the gender of a girl, so the decoration here was a bit warmer. On the bed, there were skirts and warm coats that could be worn in spring, and cute peas shoes to prevent colds.

    Hyakkimaru prepared daily necessities for the twelve-year-old girl, and thoughtfully said: "The close-fitting clothes are in the closet."

    Akutagawa Gin was a little shy, and looked around the bedroom, her bright eyes betrayed her mood.

    She loves it here.

    No girl can refuse a separate and beautiful room.

    Hyakkimaru is not easy to touch girls' things, including decoration, size selection, and purchase of daily necessities, all done by Dororo alone. It is claimed that it is for younger brothers and sisters, but it is actually for adopted children. This rented In a two-story house, there is finally no need to leave the rooms on the second floor vacant.

    "Mr. Hyakkimaru, is it the same with my brother?"

    "Yes."

    Hyakkimaru answered her. He has never been fierce, and he made Akutagawa Gin much more at ease than Osamu Dazai.

    Gin Akutagawa looked anxiously at Hyakkimaru's bandaged eyes, and had many questions in his heart, but Hyakkimaru turned to look at the door and asked, "Dororo, are you done?"

    Dazai Osamu knocked on the door. Knock on the door and then walk in. It is more graceful to girls.

    He smiled and said, "I asked Akutagawa to change clothes."

    He went to look at Akutagawa Yin, his kite-colored pupils were not so dark, they were flat, as if he had accepted the other party.

    "Little Yin, change your clothes first, and call your brother to go downstairs for dinner later."

    "...Yes."

    Akutagawa Yin instinctively said in fear.

    Hyakkimaru and Osamu Dazai go out, leaving the bedroom for the girl who needs to change clothes.