161: Extra: When Akutagawa came to the original world (4)

161| Extra: When Akutagawa came to the original world (4)

    Osamu Dazai arranged accommodation for Oda, left alone, and agreed to meet during the day.

    He temporarily got a draft of Oda's novel.

    On the seaside, the waves make a lonely sound at night. In one of the best cemetery areas in Yokohama, where you can face the sea, there is a person sitting behind the tombstone of Sakunosuke Oda, who belongs to this world. With a thin figure, he flipped through the draft story page by page under the moonlight, and smiled knowingly when he saw the HE ending in it.

    This is a story of salvation.

    Vaguely, Osamu Dazai saw the character alluding to himself in it, and the other party also gained happiness.

    "Oda Saku, is this the kind of novel you can write?"

    "To tell the truth—"

    "It's pretty average." If

    you don't pursue depth in the novel, you can't improve the literary artistry of the work, and don't let the protagonist and supporting roles experience twists and turns, Literary works lose their excitement when exposed to depressive things in reality. But this simple story reveals the taste of sunshine, and it is worth reading lazily before taking a nap.

    "I saw that the dream of Oda Saku has been realized in another world."

    "Those five children... have also grown up."

    Osamu Dazai wrote the draft together, leaning his head on the tombstone, the mottled shadows of the trees fell on the His face was blurred.

    Four years ago, he didn't know how to cherish, and missed the opportunity to save his friends.

    Today, four years later, to get such a result... I can only blame myself, and I can't blame others.

    After sitting for a while, he put away the precious drafts, patted the grass clippings on the windbreaker, and returned to his residence. He remembered that he was going to meet Oda Saku, and he couldn't meet his friends in parallel time and space in this way.

    Furthermore, there are many things to investigate.

    In the headquarters of the port mafia, Ryunosuke Akutagawa lost his personal freedom and was put under guard. He has exactly the same face as the captain of the black lizard. There are so many reasons given by Mori Ogai, the most important thing is that he wants to find useful information from Akutagawa Ryunosuke, this is a Akutagawa-kun with a different identity and background in a parallel time and space.

    What is the most precious thing this year? Talent, intelligence. The port mafia wants it all.

    Today, the person in charge of contacting Akutagawa Ryunosuke is not a vicious dog from Hong Kong. The other party has no patience and wishes to get rid of it quickly, so the person who delivered three meals a day to Akutagawa Ryunosuke changed several times and became a man with tied hair. teenager.

    The boy covered half of his face, his eyes were slightly slender, as dangerous as a knife.

    "He" is the ten-man leader of the Black Lizard Squad of the port mafia, and his immediate boss is Ryunosuke Akutagawa. His true appearance is a mystery, and he remains indifferent and silent all year round. "He" seldom deals with people and is very low-key. He often does stealth, intelligence stealing and assassination work, and is best at killing enemies.