143

Chapter 143 Jumping into the Pit

    Sakaguchi-kun dances in a minefield of the port mafia.

    Ango Sakaguchi joins the port mafia.

    He chose the right timing and passed the assessment very smoothly. He was an undercover agent who was specially arranged by the Supernatural Secret Service Section when he saw the accelerated expansion of the port mafia and was in urgent need of talents.

    After he passed the assessment, when he filled out the application form, what Osamu Dazai said flashed through his mind.

    To please the leader's interest...

    The leader's interest is young girls under the age of twelve. He can't learn such a sick thing, and he doesn't plan to become a popular person around Mori Ogai. After some consideration, he wrote down the age and gender range of "I like girls under the age of 18". After all, Japan allows men to marry at 18 and women at 16.

    So, it's not a crime!

    Dating for the purpose of marriage is allowed by law!

    Ango Sakaguchi comforted himself so much in his heart that when he was an undercover agent, he had to please his superiors, in case he was assigned to a lower-level department. He didn't have so much time to be promoted at the bottom of the port mafia.

    Sure enough, the member of the port mafia who took his application for employment had a slightly strange expression on his face. He took a special look at him and took a deep breath: "Your hobbies..." and similar gentle scum. It is impossible to say that this newcomer is a pervert, which means that the leader is also a pervert, he changed his words, "There is a future..."

    Ango Sakaguchi felt relieved.

    Dazai-kun, it is not in vain that he treats guests and drinks so many times, he really gave us useful information!

    From then on, he was a man who could draw two salaries.

    In the beginning, Ango Sakaguchi went smoothly everywhere. If God helped him, he not only joined the intelligence department of the port mafia, and was responsible for handling the tedious affairs accumulated during the leading war. The favor of the old-timers.

    A few days later, Ango Sakaguchi finished inquiring about the names of the high-ranking mafia at the port, and tentatively mentioned Osamu Dazai to the old seniors in the intelligence department, "Senior, I saw a man called 'Double Black' in a lot of information about the dragon war. Are they members of the port mafia?" The

    old man's face changed, and he lowered his voice: "This is a taboo, don't mention 'double black' to outsiders."

    Is it the taboo caused by the identity of defector?

    He nodded thoughtfully, ready to ask another ordinary member of the port mafia.

    What I never expected was that when Ango Sakaguchi did this and said that he adored the "double black" in the organization a little, the answer he got was that the other party's face was indescribable.