193: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (21)

193. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (21)

the next day.

Saiki Kusuo returned home with internal injuries, and saw Saiki Kurumi with tears in his eyes.

"Xiao Nan! We must save the heroine!"

【……Ugh. 】

He put a mosaic on the picture he showed his mother, without too much blood, and he wanted to save it, but Osamu Dazai had the ability to insert the knife he had pulled out.

Saiki Kusuo chatted with Hyakkimaru in his own world for a while, then went back to his room to think of other ways.

However, he swore that there was no way to eavesdrop on other people. His family lived close to Hyakkimaru, and he happened to hear the words of Hyakkimaru who returned to the next door and asked Dazai Osamu: "Dororo! Tell me, is there any way to prevent you from committing suicide ? Let you survive!"

"Green grassland, planted all over the head?"

Osamu Dazai said a way to be vicious to himself.

Saiki Kusuo was thoughtful: 【Is it enough to have a green grassland on your head? 】

OK, included options.

Before that, Saiki Kusuo felt that he needed to experiment once, whether his rescue plan was wrong, or Dazai Osamu was poisonous and would not be rescued at all!

After the 24-hour cooldown period expired, Saiki Kusuo went to the parallel time and space with a blank face.

He shoulders the mission of letting his mother see his ending.

The next day's TV show starts!

When he arrived at the tombstone, Saiki Kusuo stared at the ground: 【I wanted to revive him directly last time, but I received a warning of the destruction of the world. Does this world not allow the resurrection of the dead? Or is there a fateful ending, Osamu Dazai will come to this ending no matter what? 】

This question is more suitable for Saiki Kongsuke to consider. As a person with superpowers, he chose to try it out.

[The first step is to find a person who died unexpectedly to be resurrected. 】

Saiki Kusuo successfully rescued the innocent passerby who was hit by a car accident.

【no problem. 】

He didn't have a headache, and the predictive ability was not activated, which meant that the world would not be destroyed.

[The second step is to ask about Hyakkimaru. 】

With the help of yesterday, the parallel time and space where Saiki Kusuo is located, the details of history have been changed. The seventeen-year-old Hyakkimaru met Dazai Osamu, who is a Hong Kong black quasi-cadre.

In the Butei Club, Hyakkimaru cried with joy when he received the voice in his brain: "My lord!"

Saiki Kusuo explained: [I am not a god, but Saiki Kusuo. 】