90

Defeat the Demon God and evolve into a dog-nosed Hundred Ghost King.

    August.

    The appearance of Qimu Nanxiong was like a good omen.

    Even the "dark cloud" of red light in the sky cannot stop the brilliance of God's life.

    Whether it was Nanxiong Qimu, who came to another world for the summer vacation, or Osamu Dazai, who was hiding and dancing beside him, neither of them helped Baiguimaru in the crusade against the demon god centipede. They chose to respect the wishes of Baiguimaru and watched each other take a path full of thorns that would become stronger.

    ——What can't beat you will make you stronger.

    A man tries hard to listen to the sound, finds ways to deal with the black-haired boy who can fly centipede, learns to endure bruises and falls in battle, groans in pain, and fights the "invisible" on the verge of danger and death.

    He does not have the heroine Dororo, who is tied to the devil for himself in the original book and acts as a locator with courage and fearlessness.

    He also didn't have the child Ape who helped to ignite the sulfur and create an explosion in the original book.

    However, Hyakkimaru has infinite power.

    The strongest superpower in the world, and his sweetheart support him, he has no worries, just like the time he dealt with the devil Prajna, he only needs to win.

    [The shell is too hard. 】

    【The centipede has already lost one of his eyes. 】

    【No, I can't let go... The tentacles on the head hurt so much, I have to carry it. 】

    Hakukimaru's double swords were inserted into the head of the centipede at the most ruthless angle, the arm of the left hand was submerged in the intact eye, and the arm of the right hand stabbed the place similar to the nose! The centipede screamed and went blind. It kept attacking Baiguiwan with the tentacles around its nose. Baiguiwan did not give up, but moved towards the key point. At this moment, the sensitive body forgot the pain, and only had the will to crusade!

    Whipping is also good.

    It's good to resist.

    Demon God, you are destined to be the prey of someone named "Hakukimaru"!

    Dazai Osamu watched the scene of the attack on Hyakkimaru, his hand touched the gun, his index finger nervously wanted to press it, but he couldn't pull the trigger. He took a few deep breaths to restore the calmness of the bystanders.

    The word concern is chaos can not happen to a psychic practitioner.

    【Calm down, Osamu Dazai. 】

    【He will get the sweet fruits of victory, restore his body, and baptize himself with the power of the devil. ]

    [He will never have an accident, pain is an inevitable part of growth...]