201: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (29)

201. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (29)

Saiki Kusuo felt sad.

Such genuine feelings are what he wants and what he refuses.

[Tragedy. 】

【They want to be together...】

There are many helpless things in the world, and tragedies abound. Saiki Kusuo understands, and will not forcibly intervene in the survival of the fittest in nature and the joys and sorrows of human beings. But people are more ruthless than grass and trees. Saiki Kusuo always has a soft heart for the people around him. He has witnessed that Hyakkimaru and Osamu Dazai are far more difficult than ordinary people. He wants to make the two people in parallel time and space happy.

After Saiki Kusuo collected the corpses for the two, he did not go back to time for the thirty-sixth time immediately.

He watched the battle in Yokohama with a depressed mood.

【Book】disappeared.

Two insiders die for the world.

All the ambitious, dreamers, and high-IQ anti-human guys stopped their actions when they heard about the suicides of Osamu Dazai and Hyakkimaru, realizing the danger of [Book].

A three-colored cat wearily walked to the grave of the two, with a white flower in its mouth.

It is going to worship its younger generation.

Suddenly, Sanhuamao saw a person standing in front of the tombstone, and the pink-haired boy also looked at him. Behind the green lenses was a pair of purple pupils, with a cold rational luster.

Going back so many times in time, Saiki Kusuo heard for the first time that Sanhuamao has a human heart voice.

It was thinking: [This child...is a friend of Hyakkimaru? 】

Saiki Kusuo: 【Yes. 】

The Sanhuamao was frightened immediately, its body arched, and it heard the sound transmitted to its brain.

In the past, Saiki Kusuo would not do this, mainly because he was in a bad mood.

How many times can you have a chance to start over in life?

He restarted the world thirty-five times, and what he got was the result of thirty-five deaths of Osamu Dazai. One of the accidental deaths was not considered a suicide. Osamu Dazai died suddenly, and he definitely did not kill him. Despite this, Saiki Kusuo, who was extremely confident, still languished and wanted to be quiet.

Sanhuamao didn't leave for some reason, but put the flowers in front of the tombstones of Dazai Osamu and Hyakkimaru, and then squatted on the ground, watching the mysterious Saiki Kusuo. According to outside rumors, Natsume Soseki is the strongest person with supernatural ability who can see through everything. In fact, his supernatural ability is "I am a cat", which simply transforms into a three-colored cat.

What is really powerful is Natsume Soseki's wisdom and experience, and supernatural powers are just foreign things.

Saiki Kusuo was disturbed by his heartbeat, and asked: 【Are you the teacher of Mori Ogai and Fukuzawa Yukichi? 】