64

A wealth of information from the interns of the Transmigration Division.

    This world with gods and adults is destined to not be tragic.

    With this thought in mind, the feeling of water waves in the dream of Hakukimimaru seemed to be erased by an invisible hand. The river that was flowing downstream was no longer a road of abandonment, but a lake of heart with a gleam of white light.

    In the process of growing up, people used kindness to light up the light in the dark for him.

    In this life... I have never really been desperate.

    The next day, when Osamu Dazai woke up on time, he opened his eyes and found that the doll boy hadn't woken up yet, his face on the pillow was cute. Looking carefully, there was no light from the soul overflowing in the other's gray-brown pupils, only the tranquility of sleeping. The air conditioner in the bedroom made a slight cooling sound, the cool airflow blew the curtains, and the ups and downs were gentle.

    Money and material security.

    Power, the deterrent that gives life undisturbed.

    In other words, the meager salaries of the Special Forces Division are not suitable for Osamu Dazai. Undercover in the port mafia is the best choice. The port mafia can provide Osamu Dazai with what he desperately needs.

    Dazai Osamu quietly got out of bed, changed his clothes, white shirt and black trousers, his fingers deftly tied a bow tie for himself.

    He put on his shoes, got out of bed and came to Baiguimaru's side and bent over to look at each other.

    "Sleep soundly." The

    boy didn't wake up Baiguiwan, and the peaceful sleep meant that the other party was no longer afraid of the things in the dream.

    then.

    He dropped a kiss on Hyakkimaru's cheek.

    "Morning, Baiguimaru."

    He didn't know what love was, but he knew that the love for Baiguimaru was strong and wonderful.

    The feeling of wishing Hyakkimaru to live a better life unexpectedly inspired Osamu Dazai's sense of mission. It's not that you can't live without me, but...I can't find the meaning of living without you...

    Osamu Dazai closed the door, locked it, turned on the monitor in the bedroom, and then went to wash.

    Don't take a single step.

    After Osamu Dazai went out to work for Mori Ogai, Hakugimaru eliminated the psychological shadow of Tsukihiro Tsukimori, and slept until the sun was up, feeling the warmth of his prosthetic limbs. His prosthetic limb is Shouhai's love and encouragement for him, not something that money can buy. The man who was about to give up his life for a while survived through gritted teeth.

    "...God...sama..."

    Hakugimaru called the legendary god of coffee pudding in Japanese grammar that was about to be forgotten.