93

Bai Guijun's first love, which did not exist, was successfully killed in battle.

    Most of the secrets are hidden under the brilliance of the "sun".

    ——Including Baiguimaru who knew Dororo.

    Qimu Nanxiong was about to be stunned by the mosaic in Baiguiwan's heart. He took the initiative to open a distance of 200 meters from the other party, followed Baiguiwan in a nearby place, and his emotions were mobilized to a certain extent.

    Qimu Nanxiong saw the melon.

    Qimu Nanxiong picked up the melon.

    Qimu Nanxiong ate the sweet melon and said: [So she is your destined girlfriend. ]

    Through the heart sounds that Baiguiwan was blocked a lot, he learned to capture the key words, and indirectly pieced together a truth - Baiguiwan learned his future destiny in a certain way. Onimaru only knows a small amount of information, and has no idea what his future lover will look like.

    In the only cognition of Baikimaru, the other party will be a pure white flame of life, a kind-hearted person, and the other party will be the first person to hold his hand, but will not leave him.

    Nanxiong Qimu thought about it, and he almost knew how attractive such a person was to Baiguimaru.

    A light of happiness in the dark.

    For the possibility of this happiness, Hakugimaru has been looking forward to the arrival of Dororo, and has no doubts about fate, and naturally has a very high favorability bonus for future lovers.

    The result—

    an ancient boy who was blind and deaf misidentified a person and called another person "Dorolo". But the other "Dorolo" was a coward, ready to drop him or be dropped by him at any time, and was unwilling to say his name, so he admitted the title when there was a communication barrier between the two sides.

    Dazai Osamu, that is, Dororo, that is... this young green-clothed child's stand-in object.

    Yalie Yalie, this year's most exciting stand-in bubble drama.

    【Qi Mu-kun, no! I do not have! My Dororo is only her! 】

    Hundred ghost pills panic like a dog.

    His legs don't hurt anymore, and the battle wound doesn't hurt anymore. Only his cheeks became hot and hot, and he wanted to find a hole to dig in under the scorching sun to avoid the truth dug up by the two-dimensional god.

    Facing the three consecutive rejections by the soul of Baikimaru, Qimu Nanxiong was very calm: [Well, your Dororo is only her. 】

    Is there a problem with this sentence? no problem.

    Dororo who is a girl is the only person they met today.

    Nanxiong Qimu is subtly looking forward to the future. Compared with watching TV dramas, it will be spoiled, or chasing dramas on the spot is fresh. What is more interesting than the suspenseful battle between heroines.