168: Extra: When Parallel Dazai Comes to the Text World (11)

Extra: When Parallel Dazai Comes to the Text World (11)

Armed Detective Agency upstairs.

Fukuzawa Yukichi received a call from the Supernatural Special Affairs Division, and was mentally prepared to receive members of the Parallel Time and Space Club.

However, Osamu Dazai didn't go upstairs at all, and chose the same approach.

— Call people down.

Atsushi Nakajima put the cardboard box away, and hurried to meet his nominal adoptive father, who is also a senior of the detective agency.

"Mr. Dazai!"

The door of the office was closed by Kunikida Doppo who walked in. Kunikida Doppo sat down on the desk refreshed and wrote his itinerary.

Ranpo Edogawa, who was snoring on the table, was woken up by the noise, and opened his sleepy eyes.

He went on to sleep again.

Dazai that guy...zzz...will not hurt...who...

Osamu Dazai put his hands on his hips, skillfully fooling Atsushi Nakajima: "Atsushi-kun, do you miss me?"

Atsushi Nakajima scratched his head and said, "Mr. Dazai, we can meet at home."

After saying that, Atsushi Nakajima looked at Osamu Dazai worriedly, and the little tiger's thoughts sometimes became delicate.

"Are you taking time off to do something dangerous? Your hair... looks like it's falling out more..." Atsushi Nakajima covered his mouth, worried that the second half of his sentence would hurt Mr. Dazai.

Osamu Dazai's face darkened, and his smile couldn't hold back.

Tsk.

Shaved a little more?

Atsushi Nakajima, who dared to speak out, got a shudder, and walked in front crying: "Mr. Dazai, I haven't got off work yet. If I skip get off work so early, I will be scolded by Senior Kunikida..." Osamu Dazai regarded him as Use it as your own guide tiger, remember the walking route, and said casually: "Hyakkimaru usually leaves work earlier than me, so I can't make him wait too long, and I can't let him find out that I asked for leave."

Atsushi Nakajima said weakly, "Where did Mr. Dazai go on leave?"

Osamu Dazai smiled: "Secret."

Atsushi Nakajima sighed out of no surprise, walking ahead lacked confidence, and looked back from time to time.

"Why is Dazai-san walking behind me?"

The little tiger is alert.

Could it be that Akutagawa came home again, and he was going to beat him up as soon as we met, so Mr. Dazai deliberately walked behind.

Osamu Dazai started playing tricks again: "Hey, the weather is nice today."

Atsushi Nakajima wanted to cry without tears: "Please don't provoke Akutagawa anymore, I can't bear his 'brother affection'."