44

The biggest weakness of the Qi Mu brothers.

    On August 1, most schools are closed.

    Mori Ogai is still a social animal of the port mafia, relying on the clinic every day to relax, and he has no intention of letting fourteen-year-old Osamu Dazai and Hyakkimaru go to school. With his ideas, "going to school delays talents" and "I can teach anything", people like Dazai-kun should join the job earlier!

    Life returns to everyday life, and Baikimaru can see Dazai Osamu's flame of life every day. Mori Ogai and Alice appear from time to time. Surrounded by red flames, he chooses to accept it.

    [Dororo and his family are my family. 】

    【I don't know anything now and can't interfere in their affairs. When I recover, I will take Dororo out of the bandit den and wash away the stains on the flame of her life. ]

    [Father-in-law can do whatever...]

    Baiguimaru said that there is really nothing he can do to save his father-in-law.

    When a new day came, Osamu Dazai was an impatient person. He didn't want to wait for Bai Lan Jesso any longer, and chose to go out to find the other two people. After breakfast, Mori Ogai took Alice to work. Before going to work, he said to Osamu Dazai, "Dazai-kun, you only have half a month's vacation left."

    Osamu Dazai didn't even look at him, and waved his hand away: "Okay, Mr. Mori, the child laborer, hurry up."

    After Mori Ogai and Alice closed the door, Osamu Dazai dressed very fresh today in order to stop getting prickly heat. He also chose the lightest and breathable type of bandage. The part that exposed the skin was tied.

    He said enviously to Baiguiwan, "Wouldn't Baiguiwan feel hot?"

    Baiguiwan, who was not hot, looked so refreshing.

    Then, Osamu Dazai took his cold prosthetic left hand, clasped his fingers, and said softly after the illusion temporarily disappeared.

    "That illusionist... he likes you unexpectedly."

    Osamu Dazai was a little alert.

    The illusionist is a person who specializes in spiritual power. He asks Liudaozong to repair Baiguiwan himself, not to let Liudaojia take a sip of Baiguiwan's spiritual will when he has something to do, and accumulate the motivation to escape in the prison.

    He paid attention to the Pengele family, and decided to pay attention to the tenth generation heir after the holiday.

    Before going out, Osamu Dazai sent a belated intelligence to the mailbox of the Special Ability Division.

    [Peng Lie tenth generation, a young man who defeated Liu Daozong. ]

    [The real name is Sawada Tsunayoshi, fourteen or fifteen years old, kind-hearted, upright, brave, and intuitive. He seems to have a tendency to become a guardian. The power released during battle is an orange-red flame. 】

    His adjectives accurately describe the characteristics of Sawada Tsunayoshi, and he doesn't care whether the people in the special ability department believe this statement. Once a transaction is made, he will try to keep his promise so as not to lose his credit value.