19

The King of Sheep asks the Armed Detective Agency for help.

    As soon as Yumeno Hisakusuke was brought back to the port mafia, he was locked up in a solitary confinement cell.

    If there is no accident, this will be his residence in the future, and neither the port mafia nor the special power department will allow this child to come out until his supernatural ability cannot control himself.

    Osamu Dazai, who made this credit, was sitting in a small clinic, holding instant noodles and watching a horror movie.

    Today's drama: "The Mermaid of the Sewer".

    Baiguimaru accompanied him, and the gloomy picture of the movie was like playing the piano to a blind man. I saw that the black-haired boy still put his hands on his knees at first, sitting in a normal posture, and after a few minutes he took off his shoes, sat with his arms folded, and entered a state of empty mind, like a person who was concentrating on watching a movie on the sofa.

    Mori Owai, who was going to praise Dazai-kun, turned his head and was choked by the disgusting picture on the TV.

    The belly of the mermaid was rotting, covered with pustules and sarcomas.

    How shocking.

    He tried hard to swallow the instant noodles, eating like wax: "Dazai-kun, it's not good to watch this while eating." Even Mori Owai, who doesn't care much about thrillers, has heard of the name of this movie. .

    Alice had been so frightened that she disappeared and didn't want to go to the movies with these people.

    "I'm improving my endurance." Osamu Dazai watched the movie without changing his face, only to think that the movie was disgusting, but there was no sense of substitution, "Um... What does Mr. Mori want to say?"

    Mori Ogai hurriedly resolved it. He took the instant noodles, threw them into the trash can, and regained his unfathomable demeanor.

    "You brought Mengye back, do you want any rewards?"

    "Rewards?"

    Osamu Dazai raised his hand when he heard the words: "Mr. Mori's euthanasia pills! You can be happy!"

    Mori Ogai politely refused : "I'm worried that Bai Guijun will want to kill me."

    "What does my hobby have to do with him?" Dazai Oji said, and Baikimaru, who was sitting beside him, "looked" at him, and then Dazai Oji grabbed the pillow and blocked Baikimaru's mind.

    "Change another one." Mori Owai couldn't doubt.

    "Repair Hyakkimaru's face." Dazai Osamu said from the bottom of his heart.

    "..." Mori Owai thought and gave practical advice, "The technology of full face plastic surgery and skin grafting is still immature, and you can't hide it from your eyes. It's better for you to look at his mask."

    Osamu Dazai shrugged his shoulders. When I went to watch the movie again, I was greatly stimulated by the dense phobia pustules inside, and I slowly looked at Baiguiwan, thinking involuntarily: Baiguiwan doesn't seem to be that ugly.