108

Father and son cannibalize each other, mother and son meet each other, the world is full of expressions.

Hope for Hyakkimaru's recovery is imminent.

The strength of the last Demon God is very strong, but it is not stronger than the "graduated Demon God"!

The experience of fighting in the past has greatly enriched Baiguimaru's fighting skills. He chased the big crimson flame in his heart and jumped into the deep pit, killing the opponent with one heart. Dororo separated after following him into the city, saying that he would go to a safe place to help himself, so Baiguimaru's peace of mind increased exponentially.

The purple magic flame erupted recklessly in the ground, and the demon god who broke the seal was like the root of a tree in the ground. The roots were intertwined, and the twisted body seemed to have ugly faces, with purple crystals growing inside, and the top part of the head was red irregular semicircular core. This seems to verify the gap between the gods and the devils. The gods enshrined in the devil's temple are solemn gods with treasures, but in reality they are just shocking monsters!

Baiguimaru used the samurai swords in both arms to smash the incoming "red power". The samurai swords could not attack non-substantial things, and the purple silk threads were intertwined, trapping the upper body of Baiguimaru.

Hakukimaru was angry.

Again and again, there is a guy who likes to use such disgusting methods, and the physical strength of bullying him is not strong!

Under Dororo's teaching, Baiguimaru staggered the tightest part of the restraint, opened up the distance, and then ran back after testing the furthest distance of the "red power", so as not to be trapped.

Among other things, he learned the skills of untying various binding methods in the hands of Dororo.

I don't want to experience that hardship again!

When Baiguimaru found the core position of the Demon God, the soldiers led by Daigo Jingguang had already surrounded the deep pit, and they were attacking the Demon God Baiguimaru with bows and arrows in the deep pit. The moment he saw Baiguiwan, even Daigo Jingguang flashed a complexion in his eyes, and then he was covered with ruthlessness, and he shouted sternly: "Kill him for me! Shoot the arrows!" For the

sake of the country.

In order to be able to rain again, bear the disaster!

Daigo Jingguang dared to sacrifice Baiguiwan in the past, but now he still dares to kill Baiguiwan in the deep pit.

Baiguiwan turned over and escaped under the arrow rain, turned the defense, and cut off the long arrows with both arms. He was not afraid of modern bullets, and he was still not afraid of slow bows and arrows with limited lethality.

Baiguimaru's heart and eyes capture the light of dead objects, which are better than eyes, and their spiritual power has grown steadily.

Anticipate danger.

The next step of growth will be to predict danger!

Daigo Jingguang has seen many powerful monsters in his life, and the cruciform scar on his forehead is the scar left by the thunder in the sky when he made a deal with the devil. The devil wants something, he is not afraid of the devil, but only in the face of a fighter like Baiguiwan, who is physically disabled and moves faster than ordinary people, he feels fear, and the other party will not stop at all! The natural disaster of the country is not in the other party's thinking scope!