202: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (30)

202. Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (30)

Thirty-seventh time backtracking.

Time point, night, Osamu Dazai is eighteen years old and has just become a port mafia cadre.

Saiki Kusuo floated outside the building of the headquarters of the port mafia, activated his see-through eyes, and scanned the entire building. The goal this time is to find the [book] and solve the biggest problem in this world.

He hates the props that can destroy the world. The world is so fragile, why don't you protect it?

For example, he has a power strong enough to destroy the world in three days. Every time he has to carefully suppress his superpowers to prevent the world from being destroyed by himself. From time to time, he also takes on the responsibility of saving the world part-time, and bears the responsibility of a sixteen-year-old high school student Mental stress that shouldn't be endured.

In a flash.

He saw the idiot Mori Ogai kneeling on the ground, begging the blond girl to change her clothes.

【blindness. 】

He saw Koyo Ozaki, who was carefully touching up her makeup, and the next second, the other party turned into a skeleton in perspective.

【Yeah, woman. 】

He kept looking for Osamu Dazai who had changed rooms, and accidentally saw many strange scenes. There are many talents in the port mafia, and most of these talents are very personal.

[I found Osamu Dazai. 】

Saiki Kusuo targeted the person who made him want to jump off the building.

The boy in bandages gradually stepped into a youthful figure, wearing a decent suit, his dark brown hair added a thick darkness to the night, and his iris-colored eyes were cold and frightening.

When Osamu Dazai was walking in the direction of the Black Lizard Troop, he moved over instantly, his eyes were like X-rays, and he found all the secretly hidden books. He didn't know what the real appearance of the [book] was, but it didn't matter. When Lupin saw it at the bar, he said to the compromising Dazai Osamu: "It's a novel with an ordinary appearance, and it's literature that can come true after writing down the content. Book."

At the time when Osamu Dazai was twenty-two years old, things were irreversible. Three insiders are born, unless one person dies, the world will inevitably end in destruction.

If you want to change your destiny, you have to go back to the past, back to the time when Osamu Dazai hadn't told Natsume Soseki and Hyakkimaru hadn't seen the [book].

eighteen years old.

This is the time when Osamu Dazai said it himself.

Five minutes later, Saiki Kusuo stared at the found book with black lines all over his face, as if seeing a new continent.

【What are these...】

Normal books include professional books such as "Anatomy", "Drug Analysis and Frontier Concepts", "Encyclopedia of Ancient and Modern Chinese and Foreign Interrogations", "Psychological Skills of Gambling", "On the Influence of Human Five Senses on the Human Body" (?), and There are more abnormal books, which really refreshed Saiki Kusuo's impression of a mafia cadre who "dropped out of school to become a gangster" and "doesn't work properly".