101

New script: The male protagonist Dazai, the female protagonist Hundred Ghosts.

Ignoring the natural and man-made disasters in the outside world, Baiguiwan single-mindedly seeks out the devil.

When it stopped raining, Osamu Dazai used the wisdom of modern people to teach the people in the village to dig water sources, build small reservoirs, and grow drought-tolerant foods such as potatoes, eggplants, and tomatoes. He also brought many suitable seeds with him.

When the woods were dry and fire broke out, Osamu Dazai repaired the buffer zone in advance and took precautions against several natural disasters that threatened this fragile small village.

Where landslides and rubble are likely to fall, Osamu Dazai asked someone to put up an easy-to-understand warning sign to let the villagers bypass this section of the road, or pay to build a safe and smooth road. Mio, Dororo, and other orphans became Osamu Dazai's best messenger and errand boy, responsible for communicating and negotiating with the villagers.

After a period of time, Osamu Dazai gained a high reputation in the village, and with Shouhai's acquiescence, he became a duck to water in ancient times as his wife's daughter-in-law, and stabilized the rear of Baiguiwan.

If there is something that is really difficult to solve, he directly calls Qimu Nanxiong.

Qimu Nanxiong's unwillingness to intervene in the changes of this world does not mean that he will ignore the suffering of the villagers, especially since Dazai Osamu is responsible for his meals.

And Dazai Osamu suddenly became a person blessed by the gods.

【Are you trying to win people's hearts and rebel? 】

"No no, Qimu-kun, I want to give Baiguiwan a piece of pure land. At least I am here. The people in the village can't ignorantly treat Baiguiwan as a demon and a sinner.

" At the same time, he answered Qimu Kusuo's face.

【What if there are still such idiots? 】

"I had no choice but to sacrifice the idiot to enhance the power of the Demon God, and then let Baikimaru gain the power of the Demon God."

Killing two birds with one stone, Osamu Dazai's mind was bubbling badly.

Qimu Nanxiong was silent: There is a "wife" who doesn't care whether Baikimaru is the devil or not at all.

Baiguiwan will come back after going out for a while, the smell of blood on his body is strong, and he can't control the idea of ​​killing, but he has never hurt innocent people, but only vented his anger and hatred on evil things and demons. With the guidance of the two-dimensional god, before the arrival of September, he killed another monster that was suspected of being the devil, but did not drop any organs. In his heart, he turned into a rich red flame.

This kind of thing makes Baiguiwan very collapsed, why does it have no organs?

Did he kill the wrong demon?

Is the system giving the wrong information?

Or, is the world deceiving him and there is a huge problem in the process of returning the organs?

He was stained with blood and worked hard to kill monsters. Not only did he fail to save himself, but he also made his white soul as filthy as a demon god. Such a result made Baiguiwan unacceptable. The data clearly states: [Nue, looks like a chimera mixed with various animals, and the organs seized are the left and right arms. 】