72

It's not the human disqualification, but the Dazai-kun of the world's treasures.

    In June, the temperature is pleasant.

    Ahead, the Mafia Rush scene.

    The poor clanking port mafia was about to be unable to afford guns and ammunition, so they picked up kitchen knives to hack people, so Zhongyuan Zhong also shouldered the responsibility of the martial arts faction. The Mafia has saved a lot of money, and whenever there is a "campaign" with large-scale military negotiations, Mori Owai will definitely send Zhongyuan Zhongya.

    In the rear, Osamu Dazai, who was in charge of the brain power faction, made a "pop" and habitually went into the water and committed suicide.

    "Ah... I was so tired from mopping the floor yesterday."

    He had already completed the deployment of the task, and he was waiting to go back to receive the credit. Compared with Zhongyuan Zhongyuan, who also relies on strength in exchange for promotion, he obviously paddles in an organized and purposeful manner. He has the right combination of fishing and hard work. When he takes time, he will find a way to exercise his god-level skills that his heart stops beating.

    This skill is used well, it is no less than an extra hole card, and it is difficult to control the heartbeat and blood flow.

    To this end, Osamu Dazai's suicide frequency has increased exponentially.

    The closer you get to death...

    the more you can control your own life...

    In a fairly clear river in Yokohama, a half-dark boy sank into the water, like a mourning bird in the shadows, bringing disasters that ordinary people can't avoid. business and misfortune.

    Oda Sakunosuke, who was doing errands on the edge and helping to tip off, did all kinds of troublesome things by accident, and recognized who this "dead corpse" should have appeared on the front line but was behind. He came to the river and calculated the time when the other party didn't show up. He no longer hesitated to take off his trench coat, opened the gun bag, and jumped into the river to find people!     Oda Sakuno's idea of ​​helping people is very simple. Although Dazai Osamu may be looking for fun, he is leading a wage subsidy from the other party. It makes no sense to die.     Life is not a joke.     "Cough-cough-!"

    After being rescued, Osamu Dazai choked on a mouthful of water, his brain was deprived of oxygen, and he was constantly dizzy.

    He saw the sparkling gold sand again.

    "Are you okay?" Oda Sakunosuke asked casually, bending down to wring out the water from his trousers and shirt, "The sun is out today and the temperature is over 20 degrees Celsius, in case you catch a cold, you'd better change your clothes. "

    Osamu Dazai got up from the shore, wet, with a few strands of algae on his hair.

    "Don't you think it's a good weather for suicide?"