177: Extra: IF Line Leader Zai (5)

177. Fanwai: IF Line Leader Zai (5)

Mimic is an organization formed by a group of soldiers who have been on the battlefield in the past.

The leader of the organization, Andre Gide, has excellent physical and spear skills, and has absolute control over the soldiers. Even if those people are sent to die as dead soldiers, the soldiers who have longed for death will not hesitate at all.

They are a group of undead on the battlefield.

All were abandoned by the motherland, not understood by the people, and lived only to prevent the sacrifices of their companions from being in vain. From Gide to ordinary soldiers, they are all silently waiting for an inevitable death. However, those who can give them relief have great demands. Gide does not allow himself to die in the hands of the weak!

This battle was fought very hard by the clumsy port mafia.

Central Plains is not there either.

Koyo Ozaki did not come forward.

Running around outside to investigate the movement of the mimic organization, the only person who analyzed the enemy attack was the new cadre Osamu Dazai.

After the arsenal was robbed, Mori Ogai gave Dazai the "Silver Oracle", which gave the weak Dazai the right to mobilize everyone below the port mafia leader.

Outside the art museum in Yokohama, Osamu Dazai stood against the light, quietly watching the battle inside.

Atsushi Nakajima was covered with scars, holding the collar of his neck with his hands, almost screaming, his hands turned into the claws of a white tiger, his pupils also showed a cruel golden color, and he was about to run away under the unfavorable battle situation.

The white-haired Gide held two guns and fought fiercely. The bullet pierced Atsushi Nakajima's knee immediately.

Two blood flowers bloomed.

Atsushi Nakajima staggered and fell, losing his last chance to counterattack.

"Ah ah ah ah ah!!!"

The severe pain from the knee, coupled with the fear of becoming disabled instantly overwhelmed the sixteen-year-old boy.

"My legs-kill you-I'm going to kill you ahhhhh!"

Gide showed no mercy to his young enemy, and looked at the shadow at the door.

A darker man.

Gide said coldly: "People from the port mafia, don't you plan to come to rescue him?"

Osamu Dazai turned and left, leaving behind a word.

"waste."

Atsushi Nakajima, who was trembling all over, froze, and tears of despair overflowed from the golden animal pupils.

After walking a few steps, Bailan Jesso waited for him in the shadow of no camera, and pressed the baseball cap on his head.

"This is probably the poorest little tiger I've ever seen."